Price Attack

Price Attack

Brand Manager for Price Attack? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

marylee
maryleecanberra

Rude Customer Service Gungahlin ACT

Went to get an exchange but suddenly I couldn't find my receipt which I found later in my bag. But the Male staff treated me like a criminal & also used the F word. Had a really bad attitude and also told me I'm banned from the store..all because I told him, I do have a receipt for the item to not be rude about it..acting as though I stole the item. I am a long term regular customer who spends heaps in there for the family..but now I will never shop there again as other shops supply the same products anyway. Watch out for the rude arrogant male staff member in that store.

Unknown
UnknownDarling Downs, QLD

wow. in and out within 15 min

I turned up early for my 1st appointment with price attack, as i don't like to be late. So they gave me a stylist i hadn't booked in for. They didn't ask if that was OK. I was happy to wait. I asked for a new style ( which i had booked in for) bu they just trimmed off whispy bits. But charge me $42, ( there was no wash or dry), just a shorter look. Felt very rushed. So shocked I didn't say anything. I am now grateful they didn't restyle my hair and i dread to think how that would have turned out.

Would never go back there again

Date PurchasedJuly 2021

terrible service

I took my grandson yesterday to Morley Price Attack for 2.00pm appointment...the cashier told me that stylist was running late and to come back in 20 minutes....when we came back the same cashier told us we were next and told the stylist as well ...there were two more customers waiting...the stylist took the third in line even when the cashier told her we were next....terrible service and of course we left.....

Unknown
UnknownPerth, WA

Terrible - resulted in severe hair loss

I went to price attack asking for simple highlights in my dark hair,I have had them done from high quality hairdressers before and decided to give price attack an opportunity to work on my hair. The young girl seemed like a student and had no clue on what was going on. Months later I have had severe hair loss due to chemicals not being treated right and have touched my scalp and roots and now I have to receive injections in my head as the only solution! Terrible hair salon, do not go here! They do wrong to their customers, Hate it!

Kate R
Kate RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quickest Toner, treatment and blow dry and overcharged! Beware!

I had been going to Price Attack for more than a year, my last appointment was for a Toner, treatment and blow dry which took 34 minutes in total. I figured out I been overcharged. When I called to sort it out it a few hours later, I was shouted at by Jamie, I had every intention of accepting a quick apology, and returning for my next appointment in 3 weeks- but after Jamie’s idea of Customer Service- I canceled my next appointment. Really disappointing.

Rushed service, not listened to

My 17 year old daughter asked for a reasonably simple lightly layered haircut with a side fringe. The stylist was quite unwilling to do the layers and seemed rushed and like she couldn't be bothered giving my daughter a haircut she would be happy with. I think she just wanted to get rid of us. It didn't feel nice.

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Lovely costumer service and Perfect fresh trimming

It’s my 1st time getting a haircut in price attack located in Robina, and have to share my delightful experience with the stylist Alisha ( hopefully I pronounce your name correctly) , she’s the best , pleasant Conversation, very careful, attentive to the brief and giving a right advice for the treatment , the result is also perfect. Plus with afterpay/zip pay system that is the go, thanks so much

Ju J
Ju JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling customer service and rude counter staff

Booked again to have root colour done. The colour mix was wrong and result was grey instead of gold. Appalling.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Shikha Singh
Shikha SinghPerth, WA

Awful service

I am a regular customer of Price Attack. I always go there for my boy's haircut. This saturday (07/11/2020) I went to Price Attack Morley Galleria store for his haircut. I booked an appointment for 01:00 PM and I reached there on time. I showed the girl the hair style I want on my phone. But the hairstyle she did is no where around that and she cut the hair too short. I always like their service but this time the service and staff both are awful. I will not go there again for my baby's haircut.

Shikha

catherinelouiserosser
catherinelouiserosserNewcastle, New South Wales

Incredible quality service

Glendale NSW branch - the entire team are AMAZING. Have been going there for many years and always had excellent genuine service. 2 months ago I decided to book in for hair colour services. I was hooked in with Em and oh my god she is an incredible ARTIST. She is more caring and genuine, with more attention to detail than I have ever come across in a hairdresser. Her results have been mind blowing. I am SO so so happy. Thank you Glendale!!

Terrible customer service - Success/Cockburn store

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Pauline
PaulineCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Haircut - Price Attack Gungahlin ACT

Last Friday I had a hair cut by NIKH who was recommended by a friend. Because I have very fine straight hair in a longish bob it does appear to be difficult to get a good hair cut. But this style cutter did a fantastic job and I am very happy with the cut for the price. I would definitely recommend Nikh who does not rush the job and pays attention to detail which is often lacking in the current world of "razor cuts" which just do not work for fine hair. Thank You Nikh for a great haircut!

Find out how Price Attack compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Complain about the receptionist at the Woden Shoping Centre Store in ACT - 23.5.2020

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Terrible customer service

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Nena
NenaPerth, WA

Great Customer Services

I visited Success store today to buy hair leave in cream and have received great customer services was treated with respect and staff have shown care
Very friendly and professional
Thank you will definitely see you again :)