Priceline

Priceline (page 2 of 24)

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

katie1995

katie1995Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use online!

Love the 50% cosmetics sale! I spent $127 and got everything I need for my holiday coming up. Although I would love Priceline to have the option of afterpay or Zip Pay!

Terrible customer service

This is about the Priceline in the Ponds I love this brand but not so great customer experience last night I must say. I chose to visit during a 50% off cosmetics sale of course it was busy but blonde sales girl at cosmetics section was just rude bad attitude maybe she doesn’t like working there! She bumped into me and my little boy whilst “helping” another customer and no sorry nothing! when I needed help with products I had to go find another staff to help me. At the end a nice lady Tayla helped me out.

Store LocationThe ponds
Ash R.

Ash R.

Really rude aggressive cashier

Store LocationGeorge st
Peachy

Peachy

Priceline sells old stock

I recently bought St Tropez In Shower Gradual Tan Medium which I’ve been using consistently for a few years. The bottle I bought from Priceline barely worked. I kept using more and more product and leaving on for longer but it just wasn’t how it should be. Contacted St Tropez about it and they asked for the batch number. Turns out it was 3 years old. St Tropez confirmed it’s too old to be effective. I tried putting a review on Priceline website but they chose not to publish it.

Store LocationSouthland Melbourne

ashdog

ashdogsydney

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Store LocationHURSTVILLE

1 star is way too much

Absolutely disgusted and disappointed with their poor and terrible customer service. I am waiting 2 orders for more than 3 weeks: I contacted them several times and nobody had the decency to get back to me. A placed 2 big orders, taking advantage of a promotion and now I have to repurchase some of those products full price because now I run out.
I wish I’ve read the reviews first, because basically we are saying all the same things. I did not expect this awful treatment from a big well known company. I would not ever purchase again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena R

Elena RSydney, NSW

Fake perfume

I bought Hugo Boss Femme EDP 30 mL at Burwood Westfield shopping Centre NSW.
Absolutely unhappy, False Hugo Boss Femme perfume . I know the proper scent very well being using them for the last few years.
'BTW the store had no tester option for this. I bought my perfume without tasting because I trusted Priceline and now I am not. Femme from Priceline just stinks. Wasted my time&money.

Store LocationBurwood Westfield shopping Centre NSW

Diana

DianaVictoria

Horrible customer service

Pathetic!

Pathetic!Victoria

Pathetic customer service and online shopping!

I did an online order which I waited for for 4 weeks! I paid express postage, which I was told would be refunded for the inconvenience and it never was. No refund and emails ignored when I’ve questioned this. I never received my dispatch email or my tracking number either, which is part of the postage paid! They avoid emails and when they eventually reply to any of them it’s full of excuses for the less than satisfactory service. I’m so annoyed I won’t even shop in store now. Bye Priceline. You successfully suck.

Preet

PreetDarwin, NT

Wait for the order to come in afterlife

Place my order over 20 days ago. And got email after that it has been packed and ready to ship. Its one perfume bottle like one tiny bottle how the hell it takes a month to pack a tiny bottle. If you place order online you guys better got PhD in patience because there customer service people have no idea what’s happening.

Sophie

Sophie

11 days to ship

Similar to other reviews, it took them 11 days to ship three items. Contacted them and got a default reply stating that it was because shipping takes longer during big sales and they'll get in contact with the shipping department and get back to me. They're always having sales, didn't think that one was any bigger than usual. They've always been slow in the past, usually 4 business days but this was ridiculous. Long behold when I told them that they did tell me it would be shipped within 24 hours and actually ended up shipping the same day, go figure. Customer service was fine but it does make me hesitant about shopping online with them again.

1 star is really too much for customer service of Priceline for both online and store. I was feeling a slight when I talked to them through by phone or in store.

Store LocationBankstown Square Central

Austra82

Austra82

Don't do an online order

I ordered my products on the 22/5/19 and would have reasonably expected for my goods to be shipped within 1-2 days - I have phoned today to follow up on my order and been advised that it hasn't even been packed yet (as at 28/5/19). When I asked to cancel, this wasn't a possibility either as there apparently it was being packed. When I asked for an upgrade on the postage so I could hopefully receive my package in time, I was advised that she would try, but probably not.
I have not received an email in the last week to advise that my package was going to be sent late, nor was there a warning on the website to say there was a delaying with sending packages. If I had known this I wouldn't have bought with them.

Kanthi

KanthiAdelaide

Have a Holiday - if shopping online

Regrettably I agree with other customers about online shopping experience with Priceline - it is unreliable. Online order made on 9/5/2019 was not shipped until 17/5/2019. This appears to be regular occurrence. I did not contact Priceline about status of my order - a waste of time. On the positive though - it does have good selection of items, that other similar stores do not sell and at times its prices are much better than many other stores sells for - hence 2 stars.

Store Locationonline
Shiyvani

ShiyvaniPerth, WA

Ordered online, big mistake!

Store LocationOnline

Shop anywhere but online!!!!

I waited over two weeks for my order to finally arrive. After seeing no movement on my order after a week, I rang to follow it up, only to be informed that there was a shipping delay due to "back to back sales" - what a ridiculous excuse and how extremely unprofessional to not bother contacting me. After reading other reviews, it seems common practice for Priceline to take your money and let it sit in their accounts for a while. I didn't even get the supposed email notifying me that my order had been shipped. Spare yourself the wait and being kept in the dark - don't shop online with Priceline.

Still waiting for order!

I placed an order on 10th May..2 weeks later it has still not been dispatched! I contacted them after 1 week and was told it would be dispatched by the 21st. this is not acceptable for an online company. If they can't handle orders don't offer online shopping. First and last order! Back to trusty Chemist Warehouse!

probablytired

probablytiredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't order online

Placed on order and selected express shipping. Two weeks later items have NOT arrived and my attempts at communication have been ignored. I won't be shopping there again and will want a refund on shipping

Customer Beware

Store LocationOnline

Expensive won’t do price match

Sunnybank Hills store did not offer a price match or a price beat, I ended up going elsewhere to get medication price matched at Chemist Warehouse, and saved 11 dollars. They are not competitive with price.