Prime Broadband

Prime Broadband

Matt

MattGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awesome service

Prime Broadband has the best customer service I was speaking to the customer service team this is the sort of service I like I recommend prime Broadband 100%

andy

andymelbourne

Fast NBN Internet at an affordable price !

I've used Prime Broadband for about 2 month now. I'm on the FTTP 100/40 connection - so far I'm very happy with the product, service and price. Initial setup was very easy, I haven't had any major issues so far, speed is fairly good - average 80+ Mbps Down / 30+ Mbps Up and Zane and team has done an excellent job ! Support is local and response is very very fast. I'm happy with my service and would definitely recommend.

Jonathan

JonathanIpswich

Great Service

Competitive pricing without sacrificing a great quality connection. Connection is stable and I never have congestion issues.
    One on one customer service with director of the company. One of the main reason why I will always support smaller ISPs.
    I have FTTN which unfortunately isn't ideal coming from having had FTTP before in the past. However even then I get much better service than the previous ISP I had previously, no congestion issues as well as significantly better ping.
    Would highly recommend.

Brandon

Brandon

Amazing service and easy setup

Right from the get go I was amazed by the service. Zane was super helpful and guided me through all setup details and was very prompt in providing my login details. After discovering I was Fttn and wouldn't be getting the 100/40, he was super helpful in checking things on his end to diagnose it, and was quick in offering a 50/20 plan instead so I'd be getting the most out of my service. However, the speeds are still the best around regardless. Cannot recommend Prime Broadband enough and will be sticking with them for as long as i can!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Internet without the big telco crap

100 faultless service... can not recommend enough and perfect customer service, always prompt to reply for any requests or issues and again perfect service would and do highly recommend

Perfect for competitive gaming

Have not had a single bad experience with Prime. Always get consistent latency/upload and download speeds. Highly recommend Prime, quickest set up and most helpful service out there.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The best service at the best price!

Never had an issue with these guys. They are brilliant.
    If you do have a problem, they will sort it.
    Best service of any isp in australia.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Cannot recommend anyone else after joining prime broadband

Since switching to prime broadband has been the best thing I've done. I was with internode previously and had no end of trouble but since switching to prime I've had no issues with my connection except for out wireless tower going dark and Zane was able to fix it within 2 hours compared to internode taking days. I cannot recommend Zane from primebroadband enough has been extremely helpful with connecting my family to nbn wireless as well as my own connection.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Top service

Bang on speeds, solid connection, great to deal with, easy to get set up, super cheap prices with no hidden costs. What more could you want?

Find out how Prime Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Reliable and always goes above and beyond to help

Everyone at Prime is amazing and super helpful. I was originally with a different company that was dropping my speeds slowly over a 2 year period. I didnt have a modem of my own so the guys/gals at Prime Broadband hooked me up with my own at no extra cost. Speeds are amazing and reliable. Thanks for a great service

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Absolute highest of standards towards customer service and aftercare.

Honestly, the absolute best service I have received from a company (I'm even comparing against several 5* restaurants). Even after being set up, Zane helped me into the night to have my router working. Monthly reminders for next payments, I'd almost say 24/7 support, because I'll send a message and it's answered pretty quickly and accurately.
    10/10 service and product.
    Never had a drop in speed or fault in the service.

Spot on!

I switched to Prime Broadband after having issues with 3 other providers, customer support was extremely helpful and genuinely wanted to solve my problem. They helped me monitor my connection and forwarded faults to nbn and was fixed in a short amount of time.

Customer service is just absoltely stunning and I'm glad i made the switch.

Highly Recommended

I can and have recommended Prime to anybody who'll listen. Top notch customer service and reliable internet consistently at advertised speeds. Price is amazing to boot.

Mark

MarkBacchus marsh

They said it could not be Done

Tried several internet providers and could only get 40Mbs that's all they could provide , I was told 100Mbs was not possible. But then I joined PRIME Broadband, My service was connected within a day and have a solid 100Mbs for a cheaper price than the others... This service if far superior than the others... Great Service Fast response... Best Dam service I have ever had Highly recommend... Mark

KyeR

KyeRPerth

Exceeds Expectations!

It's always a skeptical experience trying a new unproven company out for the first time. But i was impressed by the dedication of Zane and the team. Churn was submitted to Vocus at 5:01am , my connection was churned 20 minutes later and by 6am i was up and running.

The service is stable, fast and pretty reliable. slight degradation of international speeds in peak time but that's more because the ASC cable is down and obviously school kids are online playing their games.

All in all, im happy to have made the move!

Robert O

Robert OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great reliable NBN provider!