Prime Fitness

2.4

claire151

claire151melbourne

Take notice of these reviews - DO NOT TOUCH

This place does not provide equipment after payment. It appears it has absolutely no intention of supplying either. It is a scam. I would be very worried about illegitimate use of credit card details also. These reports about terrible/no service & supply are 100% accurate in my experience. Avoid this place at all costs!

Shocking Service

RhondaMelbourne, Victoria

Excellent Service in Melbourne

I purchased a Spirit Cross Trainer at an excellent price from Prime Fitness. I wanted it delivered and assembled and this service was offered by [Personal Name Removed] at no extra charge. They brought the assembled trainer and showed me how to use it in my own home. Excellent service! Every other company wanted to charge extra for a courier to deliver and build it and I'm sure they wouldn't have had the product knowledge Prime Fitness had.
    Excellent, knowledgable service.

Rhonda

I've had it for more than a year and it is still going strong. Wondering why the name of the person who helped me was removed from my positive review but his name is still in a negative review. This person went above and beyond in my case.

Find out how Prime Fitness compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Prime Fitness is a great reliable company

Tir

TirSYDNEY

Avoid, misleading site and unprofessional service

Sceleveld

SceleveldCHADSTONE

The reviews were proven right!

I looked into buying a treadmill from prime fitness a couple of weeks ago, made the phone call- all good & had the paperwork sent out.

Then I found these reviews!

I emailed them to discuss my concerns before I went ahead with the purchase......4 times in 2 weeks with no response whatsoever. And I know they received the emails because I got an automated reply everytime!

Needless to say the paperwork has been thrown in the bin.

nicole whyte

nicole whyteLEICESTER

No delivery, unable to contact only recieved product after raising a paypal dispute (3 months later)

Item was not recieved, no response to emails and voicemail, unable to make contact. Raised paypal dispute for refund and it was only then that the product was dispatched. Completly unprofessional, unreliable and would never use again or recommend to anyone.

No apologies made for delay which again reinforces their bad customer service
    Good product
    unable to contact seller, not dispatched until paypal claim raised

slow delivery, no communication

peter_1958

peter_1958Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great purchase !

Contacted a Sales Rep on 03 March regarding advice on several treadmills on offer thru their website. He was extremely helpful and took the time to explain the capabilities of each of the units. After deciding on the JX 125 as being most suitable for my needs, I was able to place an order over the phone and was then provided with a delivery date and time for the following week. I then received a follow-up call from the Sales Rep stating that the delivery would now occur one day earlier than expected, which was fulfilled. Excellent customer service.
    Although not being top end of the market, I was pleasantly surprised with the solid construction and the easy use multi-programming.

Terrible

Dont buy stuff from them. You will not get value for your money. No customer service and poor staff management has been the mesiest part of this organisation

A bunch of cheats who cant keep their promise. Abysmal customer service and lack of genuine products will leave other consumers looking around for a better organisation

Terrible

Keep out of their store you will regret it like i have!!Business deserves to close down as they do not care about the customer once they have your money in their pocket. Absolute pathetic behaviour for a business!

Customer Service is great upon when signing the contract. Delivery never came when promised. Lack of communication when you call them. Site says installation never installed the treadmill

Do not use this company worst customer experience of my life!

They were very helpful and quick in the start when they wanted my money but that soon changed, they blamed everyone else for not deliverying my product after several promises of it will be here tomorrow, and never took ownership.The over the phone customer service was appalling to say the least I truly can't remember ever having such a poor service experience. For somthing that should have been straight forward and easy it has turned out to be a very stressful process, at one stage I even had a sales rep yelling at me for being upset with them? I wish i had read these posts first.. Do not buy from them it will be more stress than the money you save!
    Price suited
    Extremely poor after sales service

NoddySchoen

NoddySchoen

Good Treadmill

Happy with treadmill.Works good and suited my budget. The Sales guy was good over the phone and gave me good advice.
    They have the best price on York Treadmills

my recent experience

Terrible

lousy service. Took more than 4-weeks for treadmill delivery. Made 4 phone calls and sent 1 email, the only time I got any response was when I said I wanted to cancel order. Would not order from them again.

kimmiejs

kimmiejsAU

Good

I sent several emails to [name removed] before and after I decided on purchasing my treadmill from prime fitness. I also spoke to him several times on the phone. Although there was a problem with the shipping, [name removed] was always very helpful and friendly which made such a big difference. I would purchase gym equipment from Prime Fitness in the near future.
    [name removed] was very helpful. Answered all my emails promptly.
    My treadmill was scheduled to arrive on January 24th or January 25th but it did not arrive until the 4th of February.

berrie

berrie

Terrible

today is april 10, i placed an order february 2 and i have no equipment, lousy service and have sent off my information to them numerous times. they are quite happy to take your money straight away as well i wish i had seen this site before i placed my order. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
    price seemed ok