Prime 100 SK-D200 Kangaroo and Potato

Prime 100 SK-D200 Kangaroo and Potato Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Prime 100? Claim your listing.
leereeves52
leereeves52

Please tell me why prime 100 kangaroo and Pumpkin texture has changed. It is not as firm?

kyle
kyle

I have read buyers reviews about this, many are saying that changed the formula and since been changed it has showed signs of their pets producing diarrhoea since the change. If you read up on reviews you can decide for yourself. Me personally won't use it.

Liz S.
Liz S.

My girl has these rolls as a main meals every day my girl staffy Ruby she is always very happy and playful since they changed packeging/ingredients these rolls are not the same i open a new roll gave it to her 20 min later explosive yellow diarrhea vomit gagging lethargy watery eyes and sore belly i knew it was the food i made her comfortable and she slept most of that day next day same...she didnt want to eat nothing she just vomited and constant diarrhea rush to the vet cause of illness Prime 100 SPD Kangoroo and Pumpking...cooked her blant food and thought stupid me maybe she got allergic to kangoroo been eating it for 4 years so i brought the Prime 100 SPD Salmon and Tapioca same shit happen!!! these rolls a nasty and full of bamboo fiber thats a very bad for dogs the salmon had bones sticking out of the roll imagine on a dogs stomach..I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN...THEY ARE DISHONEST WITH THEIR PRODUCTS!

Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Has Prime100 SPD Kangaroo changed its recipe this year? I notice the texture has changed (I cut it into small pieces then freeze).
Texture used to be smooth, now it’s changed to be more course like the chicken/brown rice roll and others. Is the fat content & goodness still the same or has this been compromised?

Mark louise Rainton
Mark louise Rainton

Does the wild boar and pumkin supposed to have a weird smell

Diana

I’d like to know as well. I have been buying it for the past 8 months and the last 2 batches I’ve bought smell horrid!! I’m wondering if they have changed the ingredients. My dog has also had diarrhoea. The use by date is Feb 2021 so it’s not out of date. I’m going to call or email the manufacturer because I’m not happy with the change in the product.

Diana

I called the manufacturer and the lady I spoke to was lovely. They thanked me for letting them know and are investigating it, and will let me know when they find out what the problem was. They also contacted the pet store I buy the rolls from and have sent two fresh rolls from a different batch for my dog.

Jill B.
Jill B.

Nearest stockist

Tina
Tina

Hi. My ten year old Manchester Terrier is being fed the kangaroo and pumpkin roll which he loves. He weighs 12kg. His ideal weight is 13kg. In the first week he lost 1kg , down to 11kg. I've increased his quantity to 550gm per day spread over two meals. This is double the recommended quantity and it's still a struggle to keep weight on. Any feed back welcomed

Suo
Suo

I’m having the same problem as you. I feed my dog recommended amount and she is pacing the floor for more afterwards. She is not a food obsessed dog and never has been because of her allergy/ digestive problems. She is fed 2x a day 12 hours apart but we’re having to feed her at 8 pm at night to keep her from waking at 3 am to pace the floor for food. Her demeanour changes completely on Sk-D. Which was also recommended by the vet. We’ve tried kangaroo and pumpkin, salmon and now wild boar. She is anxious and panting and always appears hungry. She is also supposed to be on an elimination diet, as one commenter above, but this one has not been any use for our dog. We are back to royal canin anallergenic biscuits, till she settles again.

Susanne A.
Susanne A.

I know your enquired a year ago... but usually kangaroo is only given when dogs need a lean diet. We only use kangaroo when our boy gets a bit chubby the meat is very lean and will cause your dog to loose weight

Susan
Susan

Suo,
Your girl pacing is PAIN not hungry,.Sounds like its acid reflux at 3am this is when dogs will nomrally wake & have bad acid reflux please change her food this isnt agreeing with her..

Niknok
Niknok

How much is it?

Joey
Joey

Hi it depends where you buy it from..pet shops sell it . I buy from wholesaler in Fairfield. .its over 12 dollars in the shops. ..prime meat Arthur st fairfield vic...

Bronwyn Lubinski

My almost 9 yr old Foxyx suffers from pancreatitis and colitis. He has high allergy to all beef and especially lamb and has been on ZD ultra biscuits, turkey & occasionally fish since he was a pup. He has also been on 1/4 5mg cortisone since he was 5 months old. I have given him a small amount of kangaroo on a few occasions and he seemed okay . Does this have any form of beef protein in it? He reacted badly to sentinal whengthey changed from tablet to chewable.

Andrew .B

Hi broneyn, I don't believe it does. My female boxer is strictly only allowed kangaroo and the skin specialist recommend she only eat the kangaroo sk-d200. It hasn't cured her condition but it has helped immensely. It also comes in other flavored rolls such as chicken , lamb and crocodile. Hope this helps. You could also contact the company that makes the rolls to get a better understanding of there product... Good luck

Bombers

It is a single protein diet. There is NO beef in it. Just Kangaroo :)

Patricia G

Hi Bronwyn, I have only just seen your question sorry for the delay answering .My boy was diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease I put him on the SKD200 and did not give him the cortisone as prescribed by the vet thought I would give it a go with the single protein Kangaroo roll before i did and he has not needed the cortisone . Give it a try and dont give anything else if he tolerates it well this is like an elimination diet, it gives the gut time to heal . I kept my boy on this only for about 9 months before i introduced the Croc and tapioca roll now and he has gained his weight back glossy coat ,healthy , and thank goodness no more diarrhoea ( I also bake my own dog biscuits for treats using kangaroo lentils and potato flour ) I will give you the recipe if you like .Good luck hope this works for your fur baby . PS the vet who put my vet onto this I think his name is Dr Hamilton from one of the universities .

another ps I have not been game to give him any worming stuff or flea treatment of any kind ( back to the old powder) as I think that had something to do with it in the first place

btazgallacher
btazgallacher

Where can this food be bought in perth wa area or mandurah wa ? Thank you .

Bombers

Dont know. Their website tells you where you can buy it. Www.primepetfood.com.au

Andrew .B

Hi I'm in Melbourne and purchase it from Pet store N more . Most pet shops stick the dog roll. Hope this helps .

Barb
Barb

Where can I purchase this?

Patricia G

Pet stock sell it contact PRIME and ask them where and how you can get it www.primepetfood.com.au