Prime SK-D200 Kangaroo and Potato

Prime SK-D200 Kangaroo and Potato Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Tina

Tinaasked

Hi. My ten year old Manchester Terrier is being fed the kangaroo and pumpkin roll which he loves. He weighs 12kg. His ideal weight is 13kg. In the first week he lost 1kg , down to 11kg. I've increased his quantity to 550gm per day spread over two meals. This is double the recommended quantity and it's still a struggle to keep weight on. Any feed back welcomed

Niknok

Niknokasked

How much is it?

Joey
Joey

Hi it depends where you buy it from..pet shops sell it . I buy from wholesaler in Fairfield. .its over 12 dollars in the shops. ..prime meat Arthur st fairfield vic...

Bronwyn Lubinskiasked

My almost 9 yr old Foxyx suffers from pancreatitis and colitis. He has high allergy to all beef and especially lamb and has been on ZD ultra biscuits, turkey & occasionally fish since he was a pup. He has also been on 1/4 5mg cortisone since he was 5 months old. I have given him a small amount of kangaroo on a few occasions and he seemed okay . Does this have any form of beef protein in it? He reacted badly to sentinal whengthey changed from tablet to chewable.

whiteknight73

Hi broneyn, I don't believe it does. My female boxer is strictly only allowed kangaroo and the skin specialist recommend she only eat the kangaroo sk-d200. It hasn't cured her condition but it has helped immensely. It also comes in other flavored rolls such as chicken , lamb and crocodile. Hope this helps. You could also contact the company that makes the rolls to get a better understanding of there product... Good luck

Bombers

It is a single protein diet. There is NO beef in it. Just Kangaroo :)

btazgallacher

btazgallacherasked

Where can this food be bought in perth wa area or mandurah wa ? Thank you .

Bombers

Dont know. Their website tells you where you can buy it. Www.primepetfood.com.au

whiteknight73

Hi I'm in Melbourne and purchase it from Pet store N more . Most pet shops stick the dog roll. Hope this helps .

Barb

Barbasked

Where can I purchase this?

Patricia G
Patricia G

Pet stock sell it contact PRIME and ask them where and how you can get it www.primepetfood.com.au