Primus Mammoth DualZone 118L

MPN: PRI118LDZM

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Well built great design

Purchased in June 2019 at https://www.bbqspitrotisseries.com.au/?gclid=CjwKCAjwvJvpBRAtEiwAjLuRPaJt1Nfn_kpDUR5n_eL9-ma_OB7MO3VFjRjCrFRp2QRAWWz72e-mYRoCb-EQAvD_BwE for $995.00.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

Had this since August 2015 we use it at home as well as away camping . Only problem we had was the fan carked in april 2018 .. was fixed in a week under warranty (3yrs) . We have the 118L no regrets buying it . Works off the dual batteries no problem .

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Stecar

StecarGladstone, Queensland

Reliable

We purchased Dual zone 118ltr last October 2014. We get 66hrs running off a 85ah battery in our vehicle. We used it constantly for 2 mths in a tent in temperatures over 30 degrees Celsius and hasn't faultered. Overall in 4 mths it has been on all but a couple weeks hasn't let us down.

See all Primus Mammoth DualZone reviews

Tdd

Tddasked

My mammoth turned itself off and I can not get it turn back on. I have checked fuses and power source and there good only had it for 3 months. Any ideas?

Mish
Mish

Sorry I’m unable to help you with this issue. How disappointing for you. Hope you find the reason quickly

GUS
GUS

Tdd if you ave done all the above as well as tried it on 12 volt, your solar system ( if you have one) and 240 power then I suggest you get in touch with the primus (Barry) service dept. Thet were more tan helpful to me, though there is no making up for the inconvenience it causes. Good luck, it's a shame they are not as reliable as we would wish because the concept is brilliant. GUS

Elise
Elise

Ours is doing similar, did you find out the answer?

Get an answer from our members and Primus representatives