Primus Mammoth DualZone 72L

MPN: PRI72LDZM

1.5

David C.

David C.Hunter Region, NSW

Ticks all the marketing boxes, but a piece of junk!

Purchased in December 2018 at Tentworld Online store for A$999.00.

Did Not Live Up To Expectation

Date PurchasedNov 2018
See all Primus Mammoth DualZone reviews

Roi M.

Roi M.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Digital displays have failed on the fridge who do I see for repair, we got the 6yr warranty when they first came out Nov.18 thanks

Stewie
Stewie

Google Primus Mammoth & scroll down to you see warranty there is a number for a help line they should be able to help with their prefered maintenance technicians good luck
S

Connica W.asked

Hi all.
Hoping someone can help. Would any of you know why my mammoth keeps beeping and the battery keeps flashing on the screen near temp control. Motor works when it wants to.

Ryan Trent
Ryan Trent

Only guess is voltage issue. Have you tried 240v mains? Does it beep?

Connica W.

Yeah have tried that and it still continues to beep. And not able to take it back to where I purchased it as they have closed down!

Connica W.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Would any happen to know why my mammoth 72L keeps beeping. On the Screen I can see the battery keeps flashing. Even though i have it running through my cigarette compartment in the car?