Primus Mammoth DualZone 72L

5 questions from our users

Roi M.

Roi M.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Digital displays have failed on the fridge who do I see for repair, we got the 6yr warranty when they first came out Nov.18 thanks

Stewie
Stewie

Google Primus Mammoth & scroll down to you see warranty there is a number for a help line they should be able to help with their prefered maintenance technicians good luck
S

Connica W.asked

Hi all.
Hoping someone can help. Would any of you know why my mammoth keeps beeping and the battery keeps flashing on the screen near temp control. Motor works when it wants to.

Ryan Trent

Only guess is voltage issue. Have you tried 240v mains? Does it beep?

Connica W.

Yeah have tried that and it still continues to beep. And not able to take it back to where I purchased it as they have closed down!

Connica W.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Would any happen to know why my mammoth 72L keeps beeping. On the Screen I can see the battery keeps flashing. Even though i have it running through my cigarette compartment in the car?

Caitlinasked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Hey, just wondering who you spoke to from companion. After reading your review my fridge is doing the exact same thing but no one is willing to help me resolve the issue. Been sent back and forth and around in circles trying to blame it on me

Thomas
Thomas

Hi Caitlin ask for Barry in service he was brilliant when I had a issue with my portable shower

Caitlin

Oh man, I was hoping you would say someone else he was an absolutely terrible to me. He kept cutting me off wouldnt let me speak. Trying with everything in him to say it was all my fault and would not comply with me at all.

Laurence T

Laurence Tasked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

what temp would i set freezer at when travelling

Ryan Trent

I had a temp sensor, if you need it to freeze, set to lowest possible (-18 I think mine would go up by 5' before starting to cool again

See all Primus Mammoth DualZone questions