Prince (Aldi) Calibre 6 Razor Blade System

Prince (Aldi) Calibre 6 Razor Blade System Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Markasked

Bought the Calibre 6 "motion sphere" shaver and blades used it for the first time and felt like it wanted to "rip my skin off my face" has anyone experienced this? Cannot use if future will have to throw in the bin as I did not keep the receipt.
Oatley Park

Steve-gee

Hi Mark, I too found they dragged on my face. I'd advise try another blade from the pack, and if possible use the lot up - then switch to the Woolworths Edge brand (not too bad) or try the Coles brand, which I have not yet tried?

Mark

Hi Steve, thank you for your reply I will try another blade, have been using Bic Flex 3 cahal and cheese absolute heaven compared to the Calibre.

Randall
Randall

Yeah I had the same problem all the blades in the pack dragged on my face and felt like they ripping my beard out. I threw them out have been using Coles home brand for quite a while now.....no problems & great shave and refill cartridges are actually cheaper than aldi’s

dave mac

dave macasked

does aldi still supply calibre 6 replacement blades

Mike
Mike

Yes they do

Andre Masked

How Many times can I use the Calibre Blade?

annoyed

I have given up using my Prince razor because I could never get a good shave. So my answer is none. You might have a softer beard and it might last a while.

vitaly g.

vitaly g.asked

Relece button on Prince 6 blade wount work even if you push it 50 times! Now I've got 2 boxes of usless staff. Is Aldi going to stand behind their product??

Rafique

Rafiqueasked

Attempted to purchase a set at ALDI, Caroline Springs and Burnside, Deer Park, Victoria 3023, but out of stock. Please advise where I can purchase a set?

annoyed

Got mine a couple of months ago from my local Aldi. Don't know if they still have them. Doubt you could get it anywhere else because I think it's an Aldi brand.

CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNT

I'm in Adelaide and they still have them in stock here so it may be a short supply problem over there?

Colin L.

Colin L.asked

I’ve been frustrated to find that ALDI no longer appears to offer a replacement pack of just blades. I don’t need a new razor per say, just the blades. Has there been a production issue or has the product been discontinued?

Steve-gee

They are planning to discontinue them; I suspect that they've had too many complaints?

0401901320

0401901320asked

Where can I buy replacement blades for my Aldi CALIBRE razor as my local Aldi store says that they no longer stock them in Queensland or on line

Chandar D

Chandar Dasked

Where in New Zealand can I find these razor blades?

Hi Chandar.

Has Aldi actually opened branches in NZ yet? Their .co.nz website redirects to Australia and the NZ telephone directories (online) don't list Aldi. If Aldi has opened there any branch should have them.

Steve

Steveasked

Aldi does not stock them anymore so i am wondering where else i could find them

Hi Steve

Aldi in SA certainly still stocks both the blades and handles. I checked tonight. The staff member I spoke to at Marion said he hadn't heard anything about them being replaced.

They're an Aldi brand product so nowhere else will have them once they're gone.

ES