Princess Cruises Sea Princess

Princess Cruises Sea Princess

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael C.

Michael C.

The most perfect ship in the world

I went on this cruise earlier this year from brisbane to fiji and it is so incredible the lengths that the staff of this ship go to to determine that everyone has a great cruise. They work 12-14 hour days and the room attendants, the galley staff, the entertainment staff and all the rest of staff they just dismay with their hospitality and how great we feel at the end of cruise.

Trip Length12 days

Kay

Kay

Worst Cruise Ever

KezzaH

KezzaHHobart, TAS

Cruise Deposits can catch you out if your Credit Card Details change and can not be used on affiliated Cruise Lines.

Trip Length11 days
Booked Through: Third Party
John Brisbane

John BrisbaneQueensland

What a rip-off

As a regular cruiser Princess was a top cruise company, until Feb/Mar 2019. No Happy Hour (it was a great social event) not a big booze up.New wine menu..$15 a glass of wine, formally $8.50. Buy a bottle $43 (sorry not put on board,)minimum bottle cost $55.
Well Princess when we get our new terminal in 2020 bring on the competition.
John

Trip Length10 days
Booked Through: Third Party

Laurel Castleton

Laurel CastletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Time Cruiser

I was on the recent cruise from Brisbane to the Whitsundays and back I was very disappointed I am 65 I felt it was depressing and was disgusted to see people over eating poor entertainment aim at the nursing home set and then having to disembark in Cairns so I could get back to Brisbane due to the weather in time to get to work which cost my sister and myself a hotel overnight and flights to Brisbane I will never recommend this cruise to anyone , the only good thing I can say is the majority of the staff do work hard to please . It was a poor example of what cruises are about and they should advertise it was the floating nursing home

Trip Length7 days
Travelling Party Adults and Seniors

Kathand

KathandMelbourne, Vic

Enjoyable Christmas Cruise

CraigyB

CraigyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sea Princess has lifted their standards

My wife and myself sailed on the Sea Princess in 2016 and were very disappointed with all aspects of the cruise but decided to give Princess Cruises a second chance to see if anything had changed in 2 years. We just got back from the 14 night New Zealand cruise on 10th Jan 2019 and could not fault a thing. The quality of the service, food and hygiene had dramatically improved. The organisation on and off the ship for shore tours was first class. We have done other cruises with other companies but this was by far the best cruise we have been on. Congratulations Sea Princess for reading past reviews and making changes to improve your customers holidays.

Jumbuck

JumbuckBrisbane

Not as good as previous years

Emily

EmilyGold Coast

Only enjoyable for over 60s...

Bob8

Great Cruise, Brisbane NZ round trip, 15 days

Waneta Vivian

Waneta VivianMaleny

Happy holidayer

Booked this NZ cruise through a travel agent which went very smoothly. It was a 2 week cruise stopping off at ports on the South and North Island. Was extremely happy with everything on the ship. Staff were lovely, food was amazing. Hygiene was well supervised by staff in the dining areas. My opinion is if viruses are airborne there is little the cruise line can do to control them. However, if they are transmitted by other means it is usually by passengers who do not adhere to the strict rules of hand washing and sanitising laid down by the cruise line. I have seen passengers not washing their hands after using the toilets and I think this is one of the prime reasons for the transmission of viruses.

Mike

MikeBrisbane

Not as good as they used to be

TIMOTHY

TIMOTHYHollywell

Don't Cruise with Princess

All I can say is they lost my luggage and once they found it 2 weeks later, they tell me I need to organize and pay for a courier or they will destroy my bag Hmmm is this a company you want to give your hard earned dollars to.

No Christmas meal was seved on Christmas day.The meal was served on Christmas Eve Nobody wanted to t

Ex Bribane 21st December-6th January around New Zealand.
No Christmas meal was served on Christmas day. The meal was served on Christmas Eve Nobody wanted to tell me why.
The food in the buffet was not hot, just Luke warm.
A lot of people went down with gastro,
Blocked toilets.

Kooka

KookaPerth, WA

Never again

Did the 15 day cruise from Fremantle to Indonesia return. On the good side the Staff were excellent. But this was the worst cruise ever. Toilets kept blocking up, food was not very good. The meat was tough and there was very little seafood. The top deck entertainment consisted of a large screen for movies, but little else. Quite a few people had the toilet block up several times. On the last few days a lot of people were sick. I ended up with pneumonia. Never again with Princess. I will stick with carnival, thanks.

better than i thought passenger company helped

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RETIREMENT VILLAGE AT SEA

Julie Jordan

Julie Jordan

Poor hygiene practices in place. Ship falling apart.

Howard

Howardasked

Does sea princess sell very very low or zero alcohol on board if not can I bring zero alcohol beer onto the ship

Kath C

Kath Casked

Do we pay tipping on a cruise from Brisbane to Perth ..is how much there will be 3 in a cabin

C. McLaughlin
C. McLaughlin

No it is not compulsory to tip. We just find it better to tip the people you are in direct contact with as the cabin stewart, restaurant waitress/waiter. Many people think this is unfair, but these are the lowest paid people and are always ready to oblige your every need with a smile.

J.R.

J.R.asked

How do the prices of Princess stack up against the other cruise ships?

John H

That's a hard one to answer, it depends on the sales prices you manage to get with the discounts, upgrades, free credits etc. I have found some excellent deals between P&O and Princess. In general though, they are very similar and stack up pretty much the same. The extra you may pay for Princess cruise you get back with more food options, for example, you pay for hamburgers and pizzas on P&O, they are free on Princess. There is a free room service menu in Princess. There are more free places to eat on Princess. Arguably the entertainment is slightly better on Princess (very subjective, depends what you like - we had a soprano and tenor on last time and they had amazing voices.

CategoryCruises