Princess Cruises Sea Princess

Princess Cruises Sea Princess (page 2 of 3)

3.1

• Trip Length15.25 days (8)
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff
Kooka

KookaPerth, WA

Never again

Did the 15 day cruise from Fremantle to Indonesia return. On the good side the Staff were excellent. But this was the worst cruise ever. Toilets kept blocking up, food was not very good. The meat was tough and there was very little seafood. The top deck entertainment consisted of a large screen for movies, but little else. Quite a few people had the toilet block up several times. On the last few days a lot of people were sick. I ended up with pneumonia. Never again with Princess. I will stick with carnival, thanks.

better than i thought passenger company helped

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RETIREMENT VILLAGE AT SEA

Julie Jordan

Julie Jordan

Poor hygiene practices in place. Ship falling apart.

kejo

kejoSouth East Queensland, QLD

We Certainly Did Not Come Back New!

We booked a 33 night trip to Hawaii. 3 ports were cancelled, 1 was closed - public holiday. Decks & pools closed for maintenance. 3 booked tours cancelled in first week. Tender ports a debacle which left very little time to see locations. Complained to Princess 2 months ago. No response!!!! Don't waste your money.

Ordinary

We were in cabin p312 and we had bitties in our beds as well. We found the staff excellent and friendly the food was ok but for a Christmas cruise they could have done something more traditional for Christmas day. We have been on a number of other cruise lines and we found this one ordinary.

gizmomia

gizmomiaAU

Lice in Stateroom B510. Brisbane - Papua New Guinea - December 2016

Rosie

RosieLittle Bay ,Sydney

Great time on the beautiful and friendly sea princess

Just did the 17 day Kimberly cruise from Sydney to Perth . It was great wonderful staff and service . It is a great cruise to see parts of Australia . The staff work very hard to make the cruise as smooth as silk. Only negative is the rude elderly Australians on board . We are a group of 9 in early 60s and were considered young by others . Many are rude and grumpy to the staff . We noticed many didn't tip waiters etc at end of cruise . Apart from that the cruise was fabulous .Food,drinks,entertainment and ports 10/10 .

Lisa

LisaPerth

Fabulous trip

This was our first cruise and it was great, staff were all lovely and there were plenty of options for entertainment! Like many cruises, there was a virus going around but precautions were quickly taken and my husband and I were both fine. We did get something else, but still found a day in our room enjoyable with plenty of room service options and a lovely sea view. The only thing I would have liked is more dancing, but that is personal preference.

Florrie

FlorrieMelbourne

Papua New Guinea - 14 day ex Brisbane

Great cruise and service but when you complaint no one reply

We went with Sea Princess to Vanuatu and New Caledonia for 10 days trip on 12/01/2016, the meals and entertainment was good, but they broken my luggage, I took a photo and complaint but no one has replied to me so far.

Great trip looking forward to the next one

We have just returned from a trip to New Zealand on the Sea Princess. What a great time we had. We are now planning our next trip. We went to the dining room every night and our waiters Enrique and Gregg were fantastic. They should be recommended for their service. Gregg was always smiling and made our dining experience so enjoyable. Some of the entertainment was fantastic especially Nick Tate and Dianne Cousins, but the shows were not long enough. We had a great time on the Sea Princess and cant wait to cruise with them again.

Sea Princess 12Jan to 22 Jan 10 days South Pacific. SHIP UNDER SEIGE 500children plus

I have never worried about my or my husbands safety traveling, but Oh Boy we both did on this cruise a great percentage of the 500children on board where out of control, parents I hope you had a great time because most others didn't. PRINCESS CRUISES where is and was your DUTY OF CARE to the passengers on that cruise.
Please passengers if you where unhappy let the company no now.

My apologies in my first review I put Sun instead of Sea Princess.

Greg Bath

Greg BathBargara, Queensland

Illness aboard is controllable.

Wake up Princess not good enough! Your Hygiene standards are not working!

Enjoyable Cruise

Just came back from being on the Sea Princess, got sick the last few days but can't blame Princess for that, restaurant was really lovely, buffet was good, a bit busy at times. The shows were good, but felt the rest was more suited to older people. Made friends with a group of people which made the cruise better, good to go with a bunch of friends.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precautions for Passengers & Cruise Ships Duty of Care!

Ivan W

Ivan W

What can be done to improve health outcomes on board.

Jennifer M

Jennifer MNortheast, VIC

Demographic Dilemma NZ Sea Princess Nov2014

unhappy

unhappyipswich

Dissappointed

My sister and I have just returned from a 14 day cruise on sea princess. We were offered no on board credits. Also the prices were no cheaper than our shops at home.The staff were great its a shame there was not more information given from the bridge.

Margaret Alison G.

Margaret Alison G.asked

onboard spending money ?

Howard

Howardasked

Princess Cruises Sea Princess

Does sea princess sell very very low or zero alcohol on board if not can I bring zero alcohol beer onto the ship

Ian M.
Ian M.

price of drinks onboard sea princess

Bob Burgess
Bob Burgess

Exorbitant

Ian
Ian

All drinks on Princess cruises are at the top end of the "extortionate" scale - but even so, you will most likely have to wait for an average of 8-10 minutes before being served. In some bars e.g. the sunset bar on Sun Princess, the staff are exceptionally surly.

Kath C

Kath Casked

Princess Cruises Sea Princess

Do we pay tipping on a cruise from Brisbane to Perth ..is how much there will be 3 in a cabin

C. McLaughlin
C. McLaughlin

No it is not compulsory to tip. We just find it better to tip the people you are in direct contact with as the cabin stewart, restaurant waitress/waiter. Many people think this is unfair, but these are the lowest paid people and are always ready to oblige your every need with a smile.