2Princess Polly

Princess Polly Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Claim your listing.

What size should I get if im 5'2

Lisa

what size should I get in dresses if im 5,2 and petite.

Soraya J.
Soraya J.

Is it worth buying clothes from princess polly? like, is the quality good?

Marnee
Marnee

I've always received high quality stuff! These are brands that I find in other stores where I live as well. So I'm quite familiar with them and know what I'm purchasing.

Erika J.

Do they sell Authentic Cosmetics? Was going to buy some Jeffree Star products but I'm so scared they're fake!

Kim B.
Kim B.

Thats what i was wondering. Whenever Jeffree talks about where to buy his products ive never heard him mention this website.

Erika J.

If you actually go to the F.A.Q. on his website, PP is listed as an authorized retailer! I took the plunge and bought from them!

En Xun L
En Xun L

If I received my clothes and i got the wrong sizing, can i return for free and ask for another sizing to be ship?

Lisa

probably not, they charge you to return faulty clothes

mny
mny

yes you can, it states this in their returns policy.

Hayze
Hayze

Are the cosmetics palettes authentic? I remember Jeffree Star sating that there are only certain stores he is partnered with to sell his products.

Olivia K
Olivia K

is princess polly true to size?

Ama
Ama

Yes I find most items are true to size.

Emily
Emily

Actually I found that their clothing was on the small size. I usually am a size 4-6 and their 6s definitely fit more like size 4s on me. I'm sure it depends on the brand too though as they stock many different brands.

Velvet
Velvet

Yes, I found they are usually true to size

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Claim your listing.