Princess Polly

Princess Polly Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Erika J.asked

Do they sell Authentic Cosmetics? Was going to buy some Jeffree Star products but I'm so scared they're fake!

Kim B.
Kim B.

Thats what i was wondering. Whenever Jeffree talks about where to buy his products ive never heard him mention this website.

Erika J.

If you actually go to the F.A.Q. on his website, PP is listed as an authorized retailer! I took the plunge and bought from them!

En Xun L

En Xun Lasked

If I received my clothes and i got the wrong sizing, can i return for free and ask for another sizing to be ship?

Lisa
Lisa

probably not, they charge you to return faulty clothes

mny
mny

yes you can, it states this in their returns policy.

Hayze

Hayzeasked

Are the cosmetics palettes authentic? I remember Jeffree Star sating that there are only certain stores he is partnered with to sell his products.

Olivia K

Olivia Kasked

is princess polly true to size?

Amanda
Amanda

Yes I find most items are true to size.

Emily
Emily

Actually I found that their clothing was on the small size. I usually am a size 4-6 and their 6s definitely fit more like size 4s on me. I'm sure it depends on the brand too though as they stock many different brands.

Velvet
Velvet

Yes, I found they are usually true to size