Princess Polly

Princess Polly

2.5

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

SizingVery small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Meg

Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

MelissaInez

MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

cute stuff fast shipping.

Ordered a playsuit on sale one morning and they had shipped it so quick it arrived before noon in the Gold Coast. Good quality. They provide easy returns and very prompt customer service. I just think that they might be selecting reviews on a product page so they don't reflect and necessarily help you make an informed purchase which is the first thing I look for when I shop. So I made an honest but not so positive review on there once after a purchase and it never showed up.