Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Macarena
MacarenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I asked for a refund, got a giftcard

I got a skirt from Princess Polly, I didn't like the material, so I returned it the same day.

I asked for a refund option instead of a gift card, and I had to pay the refund "fee" which was $6

three weeks went by and I didn't receive the money, so I contacted them and that's when they sent me a gift card!

I have been fighting with them to receive the refund to my credit card and I keep receiving automatic emails with "congratulations for your gift card"!

Do not buy here, since you will never get your money back if you regret your purchase.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Sizing

Their clothes are good quality BUT they have terrible sizing , size 16 in jeans is more like a 12 ! And they only go up to size 16 not inclusive at all :( very disappointing

Too small

Both skirt and pants were too small, this isn’t the first time either. Other brands fit me in that size. Disappointed. The dress was good but long, I’m only 5”3.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Sizing True to size
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

Product Appearance As advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.