Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Macarena
MacarenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I asked for a refund, got a giftcard

I got a skirt from Princess Polly, I didn't like the material, so I returned it the same day.

I asked for a refund option instead of a gift card, and I had to pay the refund "fee" which was $6

three weeks went by and I didn't receive the money, so I contacted them and that's when they sent me a gift card!

I have been fighting with them to receive the refund to my credit card and I keep receiving automatic emails with "congratulations for your gift card"!

Do not buy here, since you will never get your money back if you regret your purchase.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Cindy
Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Sizing Very small
Kiera
KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle
ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

Allison
AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable