Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Laurie
LaurieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional products & service!

Placed an order for my daughter on Princess Polly for a dress and skirt with her Birthday money and she was so excited to receive her package withing 24 hours. The design, quality, value for money and service are exceptional!

Alyssa King
Alyssa KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and great customer service

Fast shipping and the customer service is great. They reply fast and are ever so polite and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Jessica Sampson
Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR
EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

really good

princess polly ships really fast, refunds happen fast and ive never had any issues ordering from them more than multiple times. their stuff is usually true to size although ive had the few items being too big. some of their sales are really good too!

Sizing True to size

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

John B.
John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Sienna
Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.

Great Quality, Great Service

MarneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of my fav online retailers.

Good variety of brands and products. (I bought my Doc Martens from there!) User reviews are super helpful. I've bought from Princess Polly a few times over the last couple of years and each time I'm reminded why I go back. Always quick postage.10/10 would recommend.

Terror Australis
Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Unreal service. The only place I buy Jeffree Star from in Australia

I have never had an issue with the service at Princess Polly. Having items arrive 2 days after ordering in Nth Queensland? Unreal! Always packed safely, never broken. Princess Polly are Jeffree Star approved.

Cindy
Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

Soph
SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!