Princess Polly

Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR

EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

really good

princess polly ships really fast, refunds happen fast and ive never had any issues ordering from them more than multiple times. their stuff is usually true to size although ive had the few items being too big. some of their sales are really good too!

Annabel

Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

John B.

John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Sienna

Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.

Great Quality, Great Service

MarneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of my fav online retailers.

Good variety of brands and products. (I bought my Doc Martens from there!) User reviews are super helpful. I've bought from Princess Polly a few times over the last couple of years and each time I'm reminded why I go back. Always quick postage.10/10 would recommend.

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Unreal service. The only place I buy Jeffree Star from in Australia

I have never had an issue with the service at Princess Polly. Having items arrive 2 days after ordering in Nth Queensland? Unreal! Always packed safely, never broken. Princess Polly are Jeffree Star approved.

Cindy

Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

Soph

SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!

lizziejcampbell

lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

jana1kolm

jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Kiera

KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.