Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Sizing True to size

Do Not Buy Here

Please do not purchase here if you want your items. I ordered $550 WORTH of clothes and did not receive my package. Instead of compensating me through a refund, I was then offered a “giftcard” to which THEY DISABLED. I’m now out of $500 and so many clothes. Not worth it.

Mags Z.
Mags Z.

They’ve also blocked me and deleted my comments on instagram

Annabel
Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Sizing Very small

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

Footwear Shops & Brands