Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Macarena
MacarenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I asked for a refund, got a giftcard

I got a skirt from Princess Polly, I didn't like the material, so I returned it the same day.

I asked for a refund option instead of a gift card, and I had to pay the refund "fee" which was $6

three weeks went by and I didn't receive the money, so I contacted them and that's when they sent me a gift card!

I have been fighting with them to receive the refund to my credit card and I keep receiving automatic emails with "congratulations for your gift card"!

Do not buy here, since you will never get your money back if you regret your purchase.

Sizing True to size