Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sizing

Their clothes are good quality BUT they have terrible sizing , size 16 in jeans is more like a 12 ! And they only go up to size 16 not inclusive at all :( very disappointing

Sizing Very small
nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

cant fault this company

great clothes great quality and great customer service. If you change your mind you are covered with free shipping on returns

Too small

Both skirt and pants were too small, this isn’t the first time either. Other brands fit me in that size. Disappointed. The dress was good but long, I’m only 5”3.

Sizing Very small
Jacinta B
Jacinta BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love!

Very happy with a few things ive bought online from princess polly.I bought a pair of high top shoes and they are a perfect fit.I bought a pair of jeans that say the word LOVE all over them,and they are also a perfect fit.Definitaly will be buying from princess polly again.I also bought a mini dress with the word LOVE all over it but i will wear it as a top.They were quite fast delivery! Super happy with everything!! Also happy that i could use a discount code at checkout on orders.Highly reccomend everything.Oh & i bought a crochet bag,i absolutely love it!!!! Thanks princess polly!! HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! One of my fave online brands now to buy.

Emma L
Emma LSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Online Store !

I have been a customer of Princess Polly for years! It really is the best online store. The clothes are great prices, value and a great range! The customer service is incredible they always help. The return policy is fantastic with a range of options to suit you. The delivery is so fast, next day. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Laurie
LaurieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional products & service!

Placed an order for my daughter on Princess Polly for a dress and skirt with her Birthday money and she was so excited to receive her package withing 24 hours. The design, quality, value for money and service are exceptional!

Alyssa King
Alyssa KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and great customer service

Fast shipping and the customer service is great. They reply fast and are ever so polite and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Jessica Sampson
Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR
EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

Annabel
Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Sizing Slightly small
John B.
John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Sienna
Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.