Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
Annabel
Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Sizing Very small

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!