Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
Meg
Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

Sizing Slightly small