Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Sizing True to size

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Sizing Very small

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645