Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 2 of 6)

4.2

Dakota

DakotaAdelaide

Amazing

Literally cannot fault princess Polly. Super fast shipping, amazing quality and the best prices. It’s my go too store when I need a new outfit for a night out or even just to treat myself

Meg

Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

Sizing Slightly large
bonbon

bonbonSydney, NSW

The best online experience

I buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics off of Princess Polly

They are fantastic. My parcel was dispatched 50 MINUTES after I ordered it!! Fantastic shipping, fantastic service, better prices than other Australian suppliers of JFC. Have never bought clothes off PP, but can confirm that the cosmetics are awesome.

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable

Elle G.

Elle G.

Always comes by the next day!

Love them! Everything I've ever bought has come the same day as I purchased or by the next day when I purchase at night. I'm in Brisbane and I love shopping through Princess polly. I have bought velvet doc martin's and the jefree star blood sugar palette from there, both as described.

Hay L.

Hay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

Sizing Slightly small
MelissaInez

MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

Sizing Slightly large

hle

hleVictoria

fast and polite

i received my items within a couple days and nice quality clothing. staff were very polite and helped straight away with any queries i had. would definitely purchase from here again.

Naomi R

Naomi R

My go to online store

Really cute and trendy clothes from and wide range of brands. Great customer service and amazingly fast shipping! - they have same day delivery for QLD customers if you order before a certain time. Goods always arrive in good condition, and the courier that they use (Star Track Express) is fantastic at giving you updates on your delivery.

Had no problems so far with exchanges or returns, they just deduct $6 from your order if you use their return label, which I find is very reasonable. Will shop over and over again, love Princess Polly!

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

Sizing Slightly small
lou

louMelbourne

great products

Princess polly is a really cute clothing line and has many great clothes. Make sure to read the reviews as some items may not look the same as the images they have online. The sizing are pretty accurate and true to size. However, their returns policy is pretty annoying and you need to pay unlike many other online stores that offer free returns.

Only out to get your money - terrible service

Ordered some items and returned the ones that didn’t fit, I then get an email saying I won’t get my refund because the clothes were “worn” even though they were returned with tags on folded up exactly as they were received in the same packaging. Had to pay $6 to be denied my return and have the items sent back. Customer service is truly awful, all their email responses were automated and customer service team obviously don’t read anything the customer is saying. Called me a liar when they’re obviously scamming people with their returns process.

Annomynous

AnnomynousAyr

Very good

Love princess polly. Its my go to whenever I'm in need of an outfit within a week. Lovely items and love it when they have sales!!

Aline

AlinePerth

Beware of returns policy

zoe

zoeAuckland

ABSOLUTE JOKE!

perfect every time

great quality, super fast shipping, gorgeous clothes, fantastic customer service and super easy to process everything. i regularly buy clothes here and its no worries every time. in love with this gorgeous store <3

Brad

Brad

Purchased Dr Martens and it was nice to have a online company actually send what you see online and send on time.

JulezRulez

JulezRulezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service - Every time

I've ordered from PP about 15 or so times this year. Every time, my order is over $50, which means free Express Post. I get the order the very next day, every time. I've even ordered early in the morning plenty of times & got the order later that day! They have a place for reviews on their site, so it's encouraged to write reviews on your purchases...how it fits, etc. Also, I've returned a few items & the refund always shows up within 2 days. This is BY FAR the best online site I've every consistently ordered from!!