Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 2 of 6)

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Soph

SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!

lizziejcampbell

lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

jana1kolm

jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

Kiera

KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

molly

mollySydney, NSW

Favourite store ever.

The clothes are so pretty, good quality, and reasonably priced. You get free express shipping when you spend over $50, which is amazing - once I ordered something at 3pm in the afternoon and it came the next day at 10am. Plus, my order came with a 15% off discount for my next order and a sample from Benefit Cosmetics! They stock many other well-known brands too, like Abrand, Thrills, etc. There is also always discount codes which is what I love most - there are so many other companies out there that limit discount codes so that you're always forced to pay full price, so I love that Princess Polly values their customers and wants them to find the best deals.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service very quick to reply to emails always friendly. Clothes always arrive on time and there is never any issues. Clothes are always great quality would highly recommend.

Dakota

DakotaAdelaide

Amazing

Literally cannot fault princess Polly. Super fast shipping, amazing quality and the best prices. It’s my go too store when I need a new outfit for a night out or even just to treat myself

SizingTrue to size
Meg

Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

bonbon

bonbonSydney, NSW

The best online experience

I buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics off of Princess Polly

They are fantastic. My parcel was dispatched 50 MINUTES after I ordered it!! Fantastic shipping, fantastic service, better prices than other Australian suppliers of JFC. Have never bought clothes off PP, but can confirm that the cosmetics are awesome.

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable

Elle G.

Elle G.

Always comes by the next day!

Love them! Everything I've ever bought has come the same day as I purchased or by the next day when I purchase at night. I'm in Brisbane and I love shopping through Princess polly. I have bought velvet doc martin's and the jefree star blood sugar palette from there, both as described.

Hay L.

Hay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

MelissaInez

MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.