Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 4 of 5)

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LiamF
LiamFMelbourne

Amazing

This store in one of the only stores I purchase from online, I love all the clothing and the prices aren’t too experience plus the shipping is AMAZING

sam
samSydney

Best Customer Service

Princess Polly has definitely the best customer service. However, the price of their clothing are a bit expensive for me. But still looking forward to buy in the future:) Oh and i'm a bit short so basically I can never fit their pants. Hopefully they come up with petite sizes

Bella L
Bella LSydney

Excellent shipping and products are true to size and colour

Unlike other stores like showpo.... this company actually cares about their customers and doesn't mislead or false advertise their products. Princess polly is a trustworthy company that I can always count on if I need an outfit last minute

Mik
Miknewcastle

Super Quick!

Each time i’ve ordered off princess polly my order has been sent that same day meaning i receive my order within 1-2 business days. User friendly website

Review collected in partnership with Princess Polly

Sel
SelNewcastle

Cannot fault

Every time I order it's literally sent that day and received the following day. Thankyou for saving me with last minute outfits for events!

Jade W
Jade WSydney

Fast shipping, good customer service, great items, free return AMAZING!!! What more could you want!

I know everybody has different experience but overall I have ordered from Princess Polly 3 times and gotten 19 items. All of them have been fantastic and exactly what the pictured showed. Two of my items I accidentally bought in size 10 when I am a size 8 and I returned them for FREE which is amazing and they sent me back the right size within the next 2 days! They always have discount codes and I have saved about $300 so far. I absolutely love Princess Polly and they are amazing to buy from if you need an item in a short period of time. LOVE THEM!!! Also the customer service is amazing, I emailed asking the exact measurements of an item and I had a reply within the hour!

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Would recommend a million times

I've had a few orders from Princess polly, always had prompt delivery without issues, I even needed to return an item and I had a refund without even needing to contact them. Such a lovely team too. Will be back to buy more without any hesitation. Thank you :)

clo.
clo.

Love them but tight squeeze.

Always buy online and they are amazing with their delivery! Never an issue. Have had to get a refund in the past from certain items and they were also amazing with their communication and refund was received less then a week.
One "bad" point is their clothing sizes never seem to be consistent. I fit anywhere between a size 8-10 normally. I purchase size 12 to be careful but even then most items are a squeeze. More then likely not the shops fault maybe just warn people.

Beautiful quality + postage (1 day)

I've ordered twice from Princess Polly and ended up with both excellent and fast postage items. Only took a day for my items to be sent to me. Shirts, as well as dresses all, looked just like the photos and fitted nicely.

Erin
ErinMelbourne

Amazed 10/10

Absolutely amazed at the service I received from Princess Polly! I made my order at 5:30 PM (vic time), got free express shipping and it got delivered to my house the NEXT MORNING. Sizing is perfect aswell! I normally struggle with one-piece swimwear (having a gigantically long torso they never seen to be long enough for!) But trusted the sites helpful measuring guide, as well as being able to compare myself with their models measurements which was really helpful! 100/10 will buy again

Emma K
Emma KOrange

Welcoming team + fast shipping

I have ordered multiple products from Princess Polly, all of which have been of amazing quality and quick service, but today really topped it off. My order came within 2 days (I am located in country NSW), and whoever had packed my order had inserted a handwritten sticky note (with a smiley face) in my parcel informing me that the sunglasses were in the shoe box. Such a small gesture, but it really makes it feel like there’s actually a person behind the team. Overall, a very welcoming experience.

SOPHIE
SOPHIEEchuca

Wow!

I am honestly in shock as to how quickly I received my item from PP! I purchased the goods on Wednesday and received Friday! (free express shipping). PP are located on the Gold Coast and I am in Country Victoria..
Amazing :)

Annie L.
Annie L.Canberra

Great customer service, even greater shipping times.

I love the online chat, they always reply on time and are super friendly. Most stores will say things like "if you order before 2pm we'll ship it for you today!" but that's usually not the case at all, half the time these said stores have to source items from different places and it ends up taking a few business days to actually ship out. This isn't the case with PP at all!! They're true to their shipping times, after ordering my order was despatched two hours after! I couldn't be happier, and I received it the next day (I'm in Canberra and they're in QLD)!

A.D
A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

cute stuff fast shipping.

Ordered a playsuit on sale one morning and they had shipped it so quick it arrived before noon in the Gold Coast. Good quality. They provide easy returns and very prompt customer service. I just think that they might be selecting reviews on a product page so they don't reflect and necessarily help you make an informed purchase which is the first thing I look for when I shop. So I made an honest but not so positive review on there once after a purchase and it never showed up.

Jane
Jane

Great online retailer

Always get a great buy from this website, most things fit, and they do free returns. Always arrives promptly, and pretty good quality for the price. :-)

AwesomeChick
AwesomeChickSydney

Great!

I made online purchase from Princess Polly. They have good range of clothing, cosmetics, shoes and accessories. The items are not overpriced and I can say the materials are high quality. I'm glad I found Princess Polly. The shipping is fast and the ladies from the store provide live chat to assist you with any questions you have. Sizing is good, they use Australian sizing and they also provide sizing guide to be more precise and sure.

April 12th 2018 Update: Amazing Stuffs!

I purchased several clothing items online from PP. They are amazing. They are true to size and have trendy stuffs. The website was pretty easy to use and also offer paypal which is great. The delivery is outstanding! they arrived fast!!

Mixed review

Til
TilSyd

Awkward sizing and cheap material

Ive ordered off pp twice. The photos of the product look pretty different from how it looks on myself, and i too am a size 8 and evenly proportioned. The dresses were always too long, i have a feeling they are taken up for shoots or they use incredibly tall models? I am just under 170cm so this shouldnt be an issue. The material looks different online (so make sure you check what the material is in the info...thats more my bad) and feels cheap. To their credit however they are quick to respond to queries and delivery time exceeds expectations.
If their clothes looked the way they do online ode come back xx

Lozz
LozzPerth

Excellent Company

I have been shopping on the Princess Polly website for a long time now. Their customer service is excellent and resolve your issue as soon as possible, and they are happy to help! Excellent quality whether that is shoes, jewellery, clothing, accessories or cosmetics. I have purchased something from every category and they have never disappointed. I am located in Australia and they offer free shipping over $50 and free returns for a store credit, which is honestly the best for an online shopper having that peace at mind! Absolutely love this company and will forever continue to shop from here!!

Felisha
FelishaBrisbane

Amazing service!

I love princess polly!! Sizing is perfect, and the delivery is fast even when you don't use express shipping! Beautiful clothing! I will forever shop with princess polly :)

c0urtzz
c0urtzzPerth, WA

Honestly one of my favorite online stores

Megan C
Megan CHillcrest

Best online boutique!!!

I have made many many manyyy purchases online with princess polly and not once have they left me disappointed! The purchase process was easy! The quality of the closes are defs worth your money and the discount codes are a bonus! The shipping is by far the best and is what differentiates it from other stores. The packaging is super cute! and if you are un happy with the order it isn't a hassle to return! The also offer afterpay!

Amazing

Brought a new highlighter online from Princess Polly, it came broken. So emailed their team, they got back to me within an hour with two solutions! Including offering to replace the broken item! They never fail to meet the expectations of their customers.

Scollie
ScollieCaloundra

Best online boutique

The best online boutique you can purchase from!!! If I order before 1pm on a week day the order always gets to my house by 3pm the same day. I have had problem s with this company before with faulty items but they did not hesitate to give me a full refund. Wouldn't shop anywhere else bless you girls xx

Ebony
EbonyAdelaide

Cannot Fault

I made my purchase online at 7.18am by 8.28am on the same day it was already marked as sent.
Everytime I shop with this company it is a breezy and great experience, the items are always as shown and when I have returned / exchanged any items (because they didnt suit me or a size change) it has been quick and painless.

The team are always helpful and prompt. They have such a great selection of clothes, shoes, bags, make up... everything you need!

Cannot fault this company, highly recommend.