Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 4 of 6)

Yang

YangArmidale

They are amazing.

I made few purchases online, they are super nice. They deliver so fast. And if keep an eye for their amazing offers. Love Princess Polly!

Jas

JasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Easily my favourite online store!
Super speedy delivery, great quality clothing and absolutely wonderful customer service!

Would 100% recommend ordering from this website!

Emily Pearce

Emily PearcePalmerston

Fast shipping and great product

I ordered a jeffree star liquid lipstick in birthday suit and the strawberry lip scrub. The website was easy to use on mobile devices and afterpay available. Products were shipped next day and I received them within a few days in perfect condition.

Review collected in partnership with Princess Polly

Wow

One of the best online stores I’ve ever bought from, the ordering process was great and there were many discount coupons available. Best part was the fastest shipping ever, literally came the next day and couldn’t be happier.

Legitimately my favourite store to shop at, online and offline

LOVE

Love princess Polly, purchased off of this site numerous times and they are always reliable and products come good quality. The shipping is also very quick too.

LiamF

LiamFMelbourne

Amazing

This store in one of the only stores I purchase from online, I love all the clothing and the prices aren’t too experience plus the shipping is AMAZING

sam

samSydney

Best Customer Service

Princess Polly has definitely the best customer service. However, the price of their clothing are a bit expensive for me. But still looking forward to buy in the future:) Oh and i'm a bit short so basically I can never fit their pants. Hopefully they come up with petite sizes

Bella L

Bella LSydney

Excellent shipping and products are true to size and colour

Unlike other stores like showpo.... this company actually cares about their customers and doesn't mislead or false advertise their products. Princess polly is a trustworthy company that I can always count on if I need an outfit last minute

Mik

Miknewcastle

Super Quick!

Each time i’ve ordered off princess polly my order has been sent that same day meaning i receive my order within 1-2 business days. User friendly website

Review collected in partnership with Princess Polly

Sel

SelNewcastle

Cannot fault

Every time I order it's literally sent that day and received the following day. Thankyou for saving me with last minute outfits for events!

Jade W

Jade WSydney

Fast shipping, good customer service, great items, free return AMAZING!!! What more could you want!

I know everybody has different experience but overall I have ordered from Princess Polly 3 times and gotten 19 items. All of them have been fantastic and exactly what the pictured showed. Two of my items I accidentally bought in size 10 when I am a size 8 and I returned them for FREE which is amazing and they sent me back the right size within the next 2 days! They always have discount codes and I have saved about $300 so far. I absolutely love Princess Polly and they are amazing to buy from if you need an item in a short period of time. LOVE THEM!!! Also the customer service is amazing, I emailed asking the exact measurements of an item and I had a reply within the hour!

SKD123

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Would recommend a million times

I've had a few orders from Princess polly, always had prompt delivery without issues, I even needed to return an item and I had a refund without even needing to contact them. Such a lovely team too. Will be back to buy more without any hesitation. Thank you :)

clo.

clo.

Love them but tight squeeze.

Always buy online and they are amazing with their delivery! Never an issue. Have had to get a refund in the past from certain items and they were also amazing with their communication and refund was received less then a week.
One "bad" point is their clothing sizes never seem to be consistent. I fit anywhere between a size 8-10 normally. I purchase size 12 to be careful but even then most items are a squeeze. More then likely not the shops fault maybe just warn people.

Beautiful quality + postage (1 day)

I've ordered twice from Princess Polly and ended up with both excellent and fast postage items. Only took a day for my items to be sent to me. Shirts, as well as dresses all, looked just like the photos and fitted nicely.

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Amazed 10/10

Absolutely amazed at the service I received from Princess Polly! I made my order at 5:30 PM (vic time), got free express shipping and it got delivered to my house the NEXT MORNING. Sizing is perfect aswell! I normally struggle with one-piece swimwear (having a gigantically long torso they never seen to be long enough for!) But trusted the sites helpful measuring guide, as well as being able to compare myself with their models measurements which was really helpful! 100/10 will buy again

Emma K

Emma KOrange

Welcoming team + fast shipping

I have ordered multiple products from Princess Polly, all of which have been of amazing quality and quick service, but today really topped it off. My order came within 2 days (I am located in country NSW), and whoever had packed my order had inserted a handwritten sticky note (with a smiley face) in my parcel informing me that the sunglasses were in the shoe box. Such a small gesture, but it really makes it feel like there’s actually a person behind the team. Overall, a very welcoming experience.

SOPHIE

SOPHIEEchuca

Wow!

I am honestly in shock as to how quickly I received my item from PP! I purchased the goods on Wednesday and received Friday! (free express shipping). PP are located on the Gold Coast and I am in Country Victoria..
Amazing :)

Annie L.

Annie L.Canberra

Great customer service, even greater shipping times.

I love the online chat, they always reply on time and are super friendly. Most stores will say things like "if you order before 2pm we'll ship it for you today!" but that's usually not the case at all, half the time these said stores have to source items from different places and it ends up taking a few business days to actually ship out. This isn't the case with PP at all!! They're true to their shipping times, after ordering my order was despatched two hours after! I couldn't be happier, and I received it the next day (I'm in Canberra and they're in QLD)!

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

cute stuff fast shipping.

Ordered a playsuit on sale one morning and they had shipped it so quick it arrived before noon in the Gold Coast. Good quality. They provide easy returns and very prompt customer service. I just think that they might be selecting reviews on a product page so they don't reflect and necessarily help you make an informed purchase which is the first thing I look for when I shop. So I made an honest but not so positive review on there once after a purchase and it never showed up.