Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Peasant Polly

- terrible customer service who send you generic copy and paste replies
- sent me a fake tracking number
- rude customer service team who will bully any customer who aren’t Instagram famous.

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

SizingSlightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Chloe

Chloe

Never received item. No refund, bad customer service

Ordered an item and never received it, no refund has been offered. Only words such as "good will gesture" as if they are doing a favour to me have been offered such as store credit. I am very out of pocket and appauled at how customers can be treated this unfairly for the wrongs of the company.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

SizingVery small

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Only out to get your money - terrible service

Ordered some items and returned the ones that didn’t fit, I then get an email saying I won’t get my refund because the clothes were “worn” even though they were returned with tags on folded up exactly as they were received in the same packaging. Had to pay $6 to be denied my return and have the items sent back. Customer service is truly awful, all their email responses were automated and customer service team obviously don’t read anything the customer is saying. Called me a liar when they’re obviously scamming people with their returns process.

Footwear Shops & Brands

zoe

zoeAuckland

ABSOLUTE JOKE!

Poor quality

made the purchase online, when arrived was smaller than described and of extremely poor quality- not impressed at all -

Not happy

Bought a dress online, came quickly but the size was completely wrong and so short and very bad quality, there were many many threads coming out. Not sure if i can get money back because they don't do refunds...not happy with this at all.