Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Too small

Both skirt and pants were too small, this isn’t the first time either. Other brands fit me in that size. Disappointed. The dress was good but long, I’m only 5”3.

Jacinta B
Jacinta BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love!

Very happy with a few things ive bought online from princess polly.I bought a pair of high top shoes and they are a perfect fit.I bought a pair of jeans that say the word LOVE all over them,and they are also a perfect fit.Definitaly will be buying from princess polly again.I also bought a mini dress with the word LOVE all over it but i will wear it as a top.They were quite fast delivery! Super happy with everything!! Also happy that i could use a discount code at checkout on orders.Highly reccomend everything.Oh & i bought a crochet bag,i absolutely love it!!!! Thanks princess polly!! HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! One of my fave online brands now to buy.

Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Love the clothes there!

The clothes there are so cute with good quality, decent price, fast delivery. I’ve been a loyal customers for 2 years.

Miranda dwell
Miranda dwell

Expensive and awful quality!

I bought $400 worth of clothes and now I’m returning all of them as everything was such bad quality and SO EXPENSIVE I am willing to pay the price for quality but there was zero quality!!! So disappointed

Emma L
Emma LSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Online Store !

I have been a customer of Princess Polly for years! It really is the best online store. The clothes are great prices, value and a great range! The customer service is incredible they always help. The return policy is fantastic with a range of options to suit you. The delivery is so fast, next day. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Laurie
LaurieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional products & service!

Placed an order for my daughter on Princess Polly for a dress and skirt with her Birthday money and she was so excited to receive her package withing 24 hours. The design, quality, value for money and service are exceptional!

Do Not Buy Here

Please do not purchase here if you want your items. I ordered $550 WORTH of clothes and did not receive my package. Instead of compensating me through a refund, I was then offered a “giftcard” to which THEY DISABLED. I’m now out of $500 and so many clothes. Not worth it.

Mags Z.
Mags Z.

They’ve also blocked me and deleted my comments on instagram

Alyssa King
Alyssa KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and great customer service

Fast shipping and the customer service is great. They reply fast and are ever so polite and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Don’t buy there

Worst customer service!!!
I paid 20$ for 2 days express shipping for my close friends wedding and after a week it still stays on the factory!!! They ruined the day of the wedding I stay with nothing to wear and they didn’t even sent the dress. Don’t buy from them.

Suzanne Hundric
Suzanne HundricHobart, TAS

Never received parcel at my address

I was home at the time of delivery and never received parcel. I have checked my front and back yard, checked neighbours and nothing!
I want a refund on lost items

Jessica Sampson
Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR
EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

really good

princess polly ships really fast, refunds happen fast and ive never had any issues ordering from them more than multiple times. their stuff is usually true to size although ive had the few items being too big. some of their sales are really good too!

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.