Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 2 of 4)

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

lizziejcampbell
lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

molly
mollySydney, NSW

Favourite store ever.

The clothes are so pretty, good quality, and reasonably priced. You get free express shipping when you spend over $50, which is amazing - once I ordered something at 3pm in the afternoon and it came the next day at 10am. Plus, my order came with a 15% off discount for my next order and a sample from Benefit Cosmetics! They stock many other well-known brands too, like Abrand, Thrills, etc. There is also always discount codes which is what I love most - there are so many other companies out there that limit discount codes so that you're always forced to pay full price, so I love that Princess Polly values their customers and wants them to find the best deals.

Emily
Emily

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service very quick to reply to emails always friendly. Clothes always arrive on time and there is never any issues. Clothes are always great quality would highly recommend.

Dakota
DakotaAdelaide

Amazing

Literally cannot fault princess Polly. Super fast shipping, amazing quality and the best prices. It’s my go too store when I need a new outfit for a night out or even just to treat myself

Sizing True to size
Meg
Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

bonbon
bonbonSydney, NSW

The best online experience

I buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics off of Princess Polly

They are fantastic. My parcel was dispatched 50 MINUTES after I ordered it!! Fantastic shipping, fantastic service, better prices than other Australian suppliers of JFC. Have never bought clothes off PP, but can confirm that the cosmetics are awesome.

Elle G.
Elle G.

Always comes by the next day!

Love them! Everything I've ever bought has come the same day as I purchased or by the next day when I purchase at night. I'm in Brisbane and I love shopping through Princess polly. I have bought velvet doc martin's and the jefree star blood sugar palette from there, both as described.

Hay L.
Hay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

hle
hleVictoria

fast and polite

i received my items within a couple days and nice quality clothing. staff were very polite and helped straight away with any queries i had. would definitely purchase from here again.

Naomi R
Naomi R

My go to online store

Really cute and trendy clothes from and wide range of brands. Great customer service and amazingly fast shipping! - they have same day delivery for QLD customers if you order before a certain time. Goods always arrive in good condition, and the courier that they use (Star Track Express) is fantastic at giving you updates on your delivery.

Had no problems so far with exchanges or returns, they just deduct $6 from your order if you use their return label, which I find is very reasonable. Will shop over and over again, love Princess Polly!

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

Only out to get your money - terrible service

Ordered some items and returned the ones that didn’t fit, I then get an email saying I won’t get my refund because the clothes were “worn” even though they were returned with tags on folded up exactly as they were received in the same packaging. Had to pay $6 to be denied my return and have the items sent back. Customer service is truly awful, all their email responses were automated and customer service team obviously don’t read anything the customer is saying. Called me a liar when they’re obviously scamming people with their returns process.

Annomynous
AnnomynousAyr

Very good

Love princess polly. Its my go to whenever I'm in need of an outfit within a week. Lovely items and love it when they have sales!!

Aline
AlinePerth, WA

Beware of returns policy

zoe
zoeAuckland

ABSOLUTE JOKE!

perfect every time

great quality, super fast shipping, gorgeous clothes, fantastic customer service and super easy to process everything. i regularly buy clothes here and its no worries every time. in love with this gorgeous store <3

Brad
Brad

Purchased Dr Martens and it was nice to have a online company actually send what you see online and send on time.

JulezRulez
JulezRulezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service - Every time

I've ordered from PP about 15 or so times this year. Every time, my order is over $50, which means free Express Post. I get the order the very next day, every time. I've even ordered early in the morning plenty of times & got the order later that day! They have a place for reviews on their site, so it's encouraged to write reviews on your purchases...how it fits, etc. Also, I've returned a few items & the refund always shows up within 2 days. This is BY FAR the best online site I've every consistently ordered from!!

Sham
Sham

Next day delivery

I ordered the JS Androgyny palette yesterday, had the order confirmed within minutes, had it shipped today at 9, and arrive by 4. Was always updated on delivery route changes. Palette came in tact with no problems, packaged appropriately to prevent damage. Am very satisfied with the service.

Shipped overnight & a perfect fit!

I bought two dress late at night and they were delivered the next day! They we're both great quality and fit perfectly. I've never been more impressed with an online boutique and will definitely order from them again.

Bridget Rose
Bridget Rose

Ordered Sat, arrived Sun! Beautiful quality to boot.

I was up feeding bub at 1am Saturday morning and ordered online with free postage (not much else to do at that hour!), and I received it today Sunday at 8pm! I didn't even know you could get packages on the weekend let alone at night, I was so excited I tried them on straight away and they were a perfect fit using the size guide and my measurements. The quality is amazing, which is what I was expecting for the Minkpink branded item but the other was Polly's own brand and was still great quality, nice material and fit great. I will definitely be shopping online at Princess Polly again :)

Other Footwear Shops & Brands