Princess Polly

Princess Polly (page 4 of 4)

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

SOPHIE
SOPHIEEchuca

Wow!

I am honestly in shock as to how quickly I received my item from PP! I purchased the goods on Wednesday and received Friday! (free express shipping). PP are located on the Gold Coast and I am in Country Victoria..
Amazing :)

Annie L.
Annie L.Canberra

Great customer service, even greater shipping times.

I love the online chat, they always reply on time and are super friendly. Most stores will say things like "if you order before 2pm we'll ship it for you today!" but that's usually not the case at all, half the time these said stores have to source items from different places and it ends up taking a few business days to actually ship out. This isn't the case with PP at all!! They're true to their shipping times, after ordering my order was despatched two hours after! I couldn't be happier, and I received it the next day (I'm in Canberra and they're in QLD)!

Jane
Jane

Great online retailer

Always get a great buy from this website, most things fit, and they do free returns. Always arrives promptly, and pretty good quality for the price. :-)

AwesomeChick
AwesomeChickSydney

Great!

I made online purchase from Princess Polly. They have good range of clothing, cosmetics, shoes and accessories. The items are not overpriced and I can say the materials are high quality. I'm glad I found Princess Polly. The shipping is fast and the ladies from the store provide live chat to assist you with any questions you have. Sizing is good, they use Australian sizing and they also provide sizing guide to be more precise and sure.

April 12th 2018 Update: Amazing Stuffs!

I purchased several clothing items online from PP. They are amazing. They are true to size and have trendy stuffs. The website was pretty easy to use and also offer paypal which is great. The delivery is outstanding! they arrived fast!!

Lozz
LozzPerth

Excellent Company

I have been shopping on the Princess Polly website for a long time now. Their customer service is excellent and resolve your issue as soon as possible, and they are happy to help! Excellent quality whether that is shoes, jewellery, clothing, accessories or cosmetics. I have purchased something from every category and they have never disappointed. I am located in Australia and they offer free shipping over $50 and free returns for a store credit, which is honestly the best for an online shopper having that peace at mind! Absolutely love this company and will forever continue to shop from here!!

Felisha
FelishaBrisbane

Amazing service!

I love princess polly!! Sizing is perfect, and the delivery is fast even when you don't use express shipping! Beautiful clothing! I will forever shop with princess polly :)

c0urtzz
c0urtzzPerth, WA

Honestly one of my favorite online stores

Megan C
Megan CHillcrest

Best online boutique!!!

I have made many many manyyy purchases online with princess polly and not once have they left me disappointed! The purchase process was easy! The quality of the closes are defs worth your money and the discount codes are a bonus! The shipping is by far the best and is what differentiates it from other stores. The packaging is super cute! and if you are un happy with the order it isn't a hassle to return! The also offer afterpay!

Amazing

Brought a new highlighter online from Princess Polly, it came broken. So emailed their team, they got back to me within an hour with two solutions! Including offering to replace the broken item! They never fail to meet the expectations of their customers.

Scollie
ScollieCaloundra

Best online boutique

The best online boutique you can purchase from!!! If I order before 1pm on a week day the order always gets to my house by 3pm the same day. I have had problem s with this company before with faulty items but they did not hesitate to give me a full refund. Wouldn't shop anywhere else bless you girls xx

Ebony
EbonyAdelaide

Cannot Fault

I made my purchase online at 7.18am by 8.28am on the same day it was already marked as sent.
Everytime I shop with this company it is a breezy and great experience, the items are always as shown and when I have returned / exchanged any items (because they didnt suit me or a size change) it has been quick and painless.

The team are always helpful and prompt. They have such a great selection of clothes, shoes, bags, make up... everything you need!

Cannot fault this company, highly recommend.

First time customer

I made my first order with such surprise. I have borrowed some friends clothing before, so I knew my size, so the entire process was so easy. I couldn't believe I received my items the next day! Every item was perfect. My only concern was the price, but their sale items have dramatic reductions that make anything affordable.

Mikaela
MikaelaRenmark

Great products, just like the description and delivered on time

Great range of products including Jefferee star and clothing always happy with my purchases and they're always delivered on time.

fabulous

I made my purchase online at 11:48pm Wednesday night.
By Friday 10:03am (yes I am exact), my shipment had arrived.

I bought 2 JS lipsticks, 1 LA girl foundation, 2 pairs of lashes, and lash glue.

Tesh
Tesh

PERFECT

I've beeb ordering online from princess polly for over a year now and I get my clothes in 2-3 days love it !

1 day delivery!!

Purchased around midday yesterday and the items are being delivered today! So quick and easy, and the new returns option is hassle free.

Amanda
AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery if ordered before 4pm

huge range of clothes online, simple purchasing using website. my items were ordered at 3.50pm and i got them around 10am the next day.

Velvet
VelvetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love princess polly

Princess Polly always offer beautiful, quality clothing. Have only had a few disappointments with clothing orders but nothing they couldn't refund. Always fast shipping.
Would recommend :)

Jordan.D
Jordan.DSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love Princess Polly!

Best customer service I've ever experienced with an online shop! The clothes are so nice and really great quality. I love Princess Polly and would 100% recommend shopping with them. Their delivery is fast and I always receive my item/s 1-2 days after purchase! Any time I've had faults or have happened to not like an item (which has only happened twice) they have been so helpful and prompt with my return. Sooo much love.

Mais
MaisGeelong, Victoria

Great quality and fast shipping

I am yet to be disappointed by Princess Polly. Beautiful, quality clothing and super fast express shipping which is sent the same day if ordered before 4pm QLD time and never fails to arrive the next business day (I live in Geelong). The store also offers Afterpay, which is a massive bonus and super convenient. Possibly a little on the expensive side, but perhaps that is just my view. Love shopping there :)

LoveSammyDress❤️
LoveSammyDress❤️Sydney

BEST of THE BEST

The safest site to shop on. You will always feel looked after and welcome. Customer support is amazing.
So, shop till you drop!

Not happy

Bought a dress online, came quickly but the size was completely wrong and so short and very bad quality, there were many many threads coming out. Not sure if i can get money back because they don't do refunds...not happy with this at all.

Erin
ErinAustralia

One of the best online boutiques

I've bought numerous times online from Princess Polly and they're always very quick with shipping (same day or next usually). Excellent customer service- will respond quickly and no questions asked if you want a refund. I have bought online from heaps of boutiques and Princess Polly is one of my favourites for the products, shipping and customer service. Highly recommend!!

Other Footwear Shops & Brands