Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Til

TilSyd

Awkward sizing and cheap material

Ive ordered off pp twice. The photos of the product look pretty different from how it looks on myself, and i too am a size 8 and evenly proportioned. The dresses were always too long, i have a feeling they are taken up for shoots or they use incredibly tall models? I am just under 170cm so this shouldnt be an issue. The material looks different online (so make sure you check what the material is in the info...thats more my bad) and feels cheap. To their credit however they are quick to respond to queries and delivery time exceeds expectations.
If their clothes looked the way they do online ode come back xx

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sizing is SOO small.

I ordered a skort. I am a standard size 10 women's so I chose a size M/L and it was so small! I couldn't even pull the short bit over my bum. I told my friends about it and they have had the same issue with Princess Polly too. Material was also very cheap and the stitching was coming undone. Delivery was the same day and tracked the whole way... only good thing.

Emily

Emily

Mostly terrible quality clothing

I ordered numerous items of clothing from Princess Polly (about 10 different items) and almost all of them looked soo cheap there's no way I could get away with wearing them - fabric and make was dreadful. I usually buy online clothing from ASOS and The Iconic and rarely have an issue with quality. PP is also more expensive. Definitely won't bother shopping there again.

They don't do refunds

They don't do refunds, they only do exchange or web credit! They don't make this clear on their website. Their stuff is overpriced...won't shop here again.