Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Miranda dwell
Miranda dwell

Expensive and awful quality!

I bought $400 worth of clothes and now I’m returning all of them as everything was such bad quality and SO EXPENSIVE I am willing to pay the price for quality but there was zero quality!!! So disappointed

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Do Not Buy Here

Please do not purchase here if you want your items. I ordered $550 WORTH of clothes and did not receive my package. Instead of compensating me through a refund, I was then offered a “giftcard” to which THEY DISABLED. I’m now out of $500 and so many clothes. Not worth it.

Mags Z.
Mags Z.

They’ve also blocked me and deleted my comments on instagram

Don’t buy there

Worst customer service!!!
I paid 20$ for 2 days express shipping for my close friends wedding and after a week it still stays on the factory!!! They ruined the day of the wedding I stay with nothing to wear and they didn’t even sent the dress. Don’t buy from them.

Suzanne Hundric
Suzanne HundricHobart, TAS

Never received parcel at my address

I was home at the time of delivery and never received parcel. I have checked my front and back yard, checked neighbours and nothing!
I want a refund on lost items

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Peasant Polly

- terrible customer service who send you generic copy and paste replies
- sent me a fake tracking number
- rude customer service team who will bully any customer who aren’t Instagram famous.

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

Chloe
Chloe

Never received item. No refund, bad customer service

Ordered an item and never received it, no refund has been offered. Only words such as "good will gesture" as if they are doing a favour to me have been offered such as store credit. I am very out of pocket and appauled at how customers can be treated this unfairly for the wrongs of the company.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645