Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

jana1kolm
jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

MelissaInez
MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Cute clothes, but beware of duties

Super cute clothes and items look exactly like the pictures. I live in Canada and only option they had was DHL Express, so I chose that when I placed my order. My order was around $70 but I got charged $45 in duties alone when the package came. I know its not really Princess Polly's fault as they have no control over the duties charged, but I wished they offered DHL Standard shipping (like another Australian sites such as TigerMist) for Canadian customers so we wouldn't be charged with so much duties. Not sure if I would place another order again because of that.

A.D
A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

cute stuff fast shipping.

Ordered a playsuit on sale one morning and they had shipped it so quick it arrived before noon in the Gold Coast. Good quality. They provide easy returns and very prompt customer service. I just think that they might be selecting reviews on a product page so they don't reflect and necessarily help you make an informed purchase which is the first thing I look for when I shop. So I made an honest but not so positive review on there once after a purchase and it never showed up.

Til
TilSyd

Awkward sizing and cheap material

Ive ordered off pp twice. The photos of the product look pretty different from how it looks on myself, and i too am a size 8 and evenly proportioned. The dresses were always too long, i have a feeling they are taken up for shoots or they use incredibly tall models? I am just under 170cm so this shouldnt be an issue. The material looks different online (so make sure you check what the material is in the info...thats more my bad) and feels cheap. To their credit however they are quick to respond to queries and delivery time exceeds expectations.
If their clothes looked the way they do online ode come back xx

Sizing is SOO small.

I ordered a skort. I am a standard size 10 women's so I chose a size M/L and it was so small! I couldn't even pull the short bit over my bum. I told my friends about it and they have had the same issue with Princess Polly too. Material was also very cheap and the stitching was coming undone. Delivery was the same day and tracked the whole way... only good thing.

Emily
Emily

Mostly terrible quality clothing

I ordered numerous items of clothing from Princess Polly (about 10 different items) and almost all of them looked soo cheap there's no way I could get away with wearing them - fabric and make was dreadful. I usually buy online clothing from ASOS and The Iconic and rarely have an issue with quality. PP is also more expensive. Definitely won't bother shopping there again.

Anita
AnitaEncino

Such struggles with them...

Pros and Cons with Princess Polly

Princess Polly customer service is 10/10 ive spoken to a couple ladys online and theyve been nothing but really helpful and nice also get back to me super quick.
I can rely on them if i need clothes really fast you order before 4pm and it arrives around 11 the next day which is awesome!
BUT ; clothes aren't very true to size im a 6 most the clothes i order are too big which is really dissapointing.

They don't do refunds

They don't do refunds, they only do exchange or web credit! They don't make this clear on their website. Their stuff is overpriced...won't shop here again.