Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Too small

Both skirt and pants were too small, this isn’t the first time either. Other brands fit me in that size. Disappointed. The dress was good but long, I’m only 5”3.

Sizing Very small
Annabel
Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Cindy
Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

Sizing Very small
Kiera
KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle
ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

Allison
AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable