Princess Polly

Princess Polly

jana1kolm

jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
MelissaInez

MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Cute clothes, but beware of duties

Super cute clothes and items look exactly like the pictures. I live in Canada and only option they had was DHL Express, so I chose that when I placed my order. My order was around $70 but I got charged $45 in duties alone when the package came. I know its not really Princess Polly's fault as they have no control over the duties charged, but I wished they offered DHL Standard shipping (like another Australian sites such as TigerMist) for Canadian customers so we wouldn't be charged with so much duties. Not sure if I would place another order again because of that.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

cute stuff fast shipping.

Ordered a playsuit on sale one morning and they had shipped it so quick it arrived before noon in the Gold Coast. Good quality. They provide easy returns and very prompt customer service. I just think that they might be selecting reviews on a product page so they don't reflect and necessarily help you make an informed purchase which is the first thing I look for when I shop. So I made an honest but not so positive review on there once after a purchase and it never showed up.

SizingSlightly large
Anita

AnitaEncino

Such struggles with them...

Pros and Cons with Princess Polly

Princess Polly customer service is 10/10 ive spoken to a couple ladys online and theyve been nothing but really helpful and nice also get back to me super quick.
I can rely on them if i need clothes really fast you order before 4pm and it arrives around 11 the next day which is awesome!
BUT ; clothes aren't very true to size im a 6 most the clothes i order are too big which is really dissapointing.