Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Annabel

Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Cindy

Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kiera

KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable

lou

louMelbourne

great products

Princess polly is a really cute clothing line and has many great clothes. Make sure to read the reviews as some items may not look the same as the images they have online. The sizing are pretty accurate and true to size. However, their returns policy is pretty annoying and you need to pay unlike many other online stores that offer free returns.

Putri

Putri

Great!

My first experience with Princess Polly was completely satisfying! I bought 2 coats and both of them are true to size with great quality. Hope they will always keep up the good job.

sam

samSydney

Best Customer Service

Princess Polly has definitely the best customer service. However, the price of their clothing are a bit expensive for me. But still looking forward to buy in the future:) Oh and i'm a bit short so basically I can never fit their pants. Hopefully they come up with petite sizes

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Princess Polly compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

clo.

clo.

Love them but tight squeeze.

Always buy online and they are amazing with their delivery! Never an issue. Have had to get a refund in the past from certain items and they were also amazing with their communication and refund was received less then a week.
One "bad" point is their clothing sizes never seem to be consistent. I fit anywhere between a size 8-10 normally. I purchase size 12 to be careful but even then most items are a squeeze. More then likely not the shops fault maybe just warn people.

Mixed review

Kaitlin M.

Kaitlin M.Adelaide

Beautiful clothing at a decent price!

Easy and convenient to order and received my item within 2 business days of putting in my order! Quite accurate sizing compared to other retail stores and fairly middle of the range in terms of price. They often offer good deals also, and have the service AfterPay. Only complaint is that my garment was pretty creased when I received it (a silk dress), but that isn't a big deal to me! Will definitely buy again.