Princess Polly

Princess Polly

John B.

John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Sienna

Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.

Great Quality, Great Service

MarneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of my fav online retailers.

Good variety of brands and products. (I bought my Doc Martens from there!) User reviews are super helpful. I've bought from Princess Polly a few times over the last couple of years and each time I'm reminded why I go back. Always quick postage.10/10 would recommend.

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Unreal service. The only place I buy Jeffree Star from in Australia

I have never had an issue with the service at Princess Polly. Having items arrive 2 days after ordering in Nth Queensland? Unreal! Always packed safely, never broken. Princess Polly are Jeffree Star approved.

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

Soph

SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!

lizziejcampbell

lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

molly

mollySydney, NSW

Favourite store ever.

The clothes are so pretty, good quality, and reasonably priced. You get free express shipping when you spend over $50, which is amazing - once I ordered something at 3pm in the afternoon and it came the next day at 10am. Plus, my order came with a 15% off discount for my next order and a sample from Benefit Cosmetics! They stock many other well-known brands too, like Abrand, Thrills, etc. There is also always discount codes which is what I love most - there are so many other companies out there that limit discount codes so that you're always forced to pay full price, so I love that Princess Polly values their customers and wants them to find the best deals.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service very quick to reply to emails always friendly. Clothes always arrive on time and there is never any issues. Clothes are always great quality would highly recommend.

Dakota

DakotaAdelaide

Amazing

Literally cannot fault princess Polly. Super fast shipping, amazing quality and the best prices. It’s my go too store when I need a new outfit for a night out or even just to treat myself

Meg

Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

SizingSlightly large
bonbon

bonbonSydney, NSW

The best online experience

I buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics off of Princess Polly

They are fantastic. My parcel was dispatched 50 MINUTES after I ordered it!! Fantastic shipping, fantastic service, better prices than other Australian suppliers of JFC. Have never bought clothes off PP, but can confirm that the cosmetics are awesome.

Elle G.

Elle G.

Always comes by the next day!

Love them! Everything I've ever bought has come the same day as I purchased or by the next day when I purchase at night. I'm in Brisbane and I love shopping through Princess polly. I have bought velvet doc martin's and the jefree star blood sugar palette from there, both as described.

Hay L.

Hay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

hle

hleVictoria

fast and polite

i received my items within a couple days and nice quality clothing. staff were very polite and helped straight away with any queries i had. would definitely purchase from here again.

Naomi R

Naomi R

My go to online store

Really cute and trendy clothes from and wide range of brands. Great customer service and amazingly fast shipping! - they have same day delivery for QLD customers if you order before a certain time. Goods always arrive in good condition, and the courier that they use (Star Track Express) is fantastic at giving you updates on your delivery.

Had no problems so far with exchanges or returns, they just deduct $6 from your order if you use their return label, which I find is very reasonable. Will shop over and over again, love Princess Polly!

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

SizingSlightly small
Annomynous

AnnomynousAyr

Very good

Love princess polly. Its my go to whenever I'm in need of an outfit within a week. Lovely items and love it when they have sales!!