Principal Bathrooms

Principal Bathrooms

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris

ChrisPerth

Professional and No Hassles

Very pleased. We renovated both bathrooms and Mat was on time, prepared by laying floor protectors on our wooden floors. The job was finished on time and Mat did a good job cleaning up. Would definitely use again and recommend.

New Kitchen

Thanks to Matt for the great job on our kitchen renovation happy to recommend and the organisation and professionalism was top notch.

Excellent.

What a fabulous, timely and professional job. Super reliable in all aspects. Knowledgable and helpful in all of our requirements. We would always recommend this company!

Love being able to shower in comfort and safety! Cleaning is easy too!

David watkinso

David watkinsoPerth

Beautifully finished.

We are absolutely delighted with our bathroom renovation carried out by Matthew and his team. The finish is first class and we have received numerous compliments from family and friends on the quality of the workmanship. All the workmen were polite and friendly and made sure they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished. We would highly recommend Principal Bathrooms.

Friendly professional service

Jobs were completed on or ahead of schedule. I have been unable to fault the work that was done. We were given helpful advice through the whole renovation. Matt was always ready to help anyway he could and was easily contactable. Would recommend them and would be happy to use their service again.

Love my new Bathroom and Laundry

Our 2 new bathrooms are a joy to behold!

We are delighted with our 2 new bathrooms.

From the initial meeting with Mat, through the design and choices we made (with his help and advice), we couldn't be happier with the result.

Mat was on site most days and always available on his mobile when the inevitable queries cropped up. He was always happy to explain the process taking place and who we could expect at the door each day. His Tradies were all a pleasure to have around the house and did their best to make sure the process was as hassle free as possible for us.

Thanks Sharon also for taking care of the account side of things without a hitch.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Prioncipal bBathrooms to anyone contemplating a bathroom reno..

We are delighted with our new bathroom and kitchen

geffg

geffg

Simply the best!

We had a 1970's bathroom completed gutted and rebuilt. Matt was onsite every day. He actively worked with the tradies and the result was outstanding. The cost was reasonable too. Matt went the extra mile to ensure that the job was done to the highest standard. The tradies also were excellent. We would recommend Principal Bathrooms to anyone.

We have a beautiful bathroom that exceeded our expectations - it is my pride and joy.

Larraine

LarrainePerth, WA

Love my New Bathroom and Laundry Renovation

Matt from Principal Bathrooms in Perth recently completed the renovation of two bathrooms, a laundry and toilet in one month and on budget. It wasn't the cheapest quote I received but I had a good feeling about dealing with Matt which proved to be well founded, The work was completed by professional tradesmen with efficiency and minimum fuss to a very high standard. I would highly recommend Principal Bathrooms for any bathroom, laundry or kitchen renovation. A big thank you to Matt and his wife, Sharon who looks after the administration. I am delighted with the results.