6 questions from our users

Noel

Noelasked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

where in Australia can i purchase the range of products?

Noel

Noelasked

where in Australia can I purchase the range>

Serge

Hi Noel , I have tried all sources the only place is from the US but unfortunately they no longer supply to Australia ,the best product ever and as yet I have not been able to source out a supplier in Australia .And running very low or nearly out of products now . If you manage to secure one please do let me know . Cheers

Serge

Hi Noel , You have prompted me to do some more research and have just placed an order via ebay .A bit costly but worthy I guess .Give it a go .Cheers

narelle c.

narelle c.asked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

HOW can I order this product in/for an Australian client?

Serge

I did checked around however they no longer supply to Australia .It is very unfortunate and since I haven't been able to source out the product anywhere .And if you do have an answer please advise .

Sergeasked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

Hi, Just checking where I can purchase this product in Australia as I have been using this product for the last 10 years, as I am running low on stock wanted to order through Guthy Renker which I believed no longer do the range. Will you assist as I tried to order on line but they do not deliver in Australia. It is a fabulous and do not wish to try another product. Please assist .

Regards

Tiziana

Tizianaasked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

Does principle secret deliver to Australia?

Mariah

Mariahasked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

Does anyone know where I can purchase this reclaim product in Australia? Guthy Renker no longer stock it and I absolutely love this product!

lilybuffyau
lilybuffyau

Hi, Have you tried ebay?

Jen555
Jen555

Sorry this is not an answer to Mariah's question just another person needing assistance to get this product "at a reasonable price" The ebay suppliers are all in the USA and postage to Australia is huge. Guthy Renker had a branch in Australia.
Any other ideas of getting this product without having to page huge postage.

Belinda
Belinda

I need some too! Can't believe we can't get it here anymore!