3.9

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I like this product especially the night cream, it applies easily and you can see good results in about three weeks. I liked the night ream as it wasnt heavy but a bit thicker than the day cream, if you wa to continue using this i could see that it would help turn back the clock with facial lines diminishing and crows feet doing the same. Remember to eat well also, as this affects your skin to.
    I loved the fact that the products did work and they were easy to follow and apply.
    There is a lot of products to make up your skincare regime

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

loved the enzyme mask

I was given this kit to try. I liked the eye serum but the cream did nothing special to my skin. I liked the face serum which is very light but seems to tighten up the forehead area.
    I loved the enzyme peel mask which is so good I used it on my hands and neck as well. It seems to smooth out all the lines and the skin is left so soft and silky smooth. I would definitely use the enzyme mask again.
    the mask was lovely made your skin silky smooth
    jars are very small

See all Principal Secret Reclaim Range reviews

Noel

Noelasked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

where in Australia can i purchase the range of products?

Noel

Noelasked

where in Australia can I purchase the range>

Serge

Hi Noel , I have tried all sources the only place is from the US but unfortunately they no longer supply to Australia ,the best product ever and as yet I have not been able to source out a supplier in Australia .And running very low or nearly out of products now . If you manage to secure one please do let me know . Cheers

Serge

Hi Noel , You have prompted me to do some more research and have just placed an order via ebay .A bit costly but worthy I guess .Give it a go .Cheers

narelle c.

narelle c.asked

Principal Secret Reclaim Range

HOW can I order this product in/for an Australian client?

Serge

I did checked around however they no longer supply to Australia .It is very unfortunate and since I haven't been able to source out the product anywhere .And if you do have an answer please advise .

See all Principal Secret Reclaim Range questions

Compare all 3 Principal Secret Reclaim Range
    CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and MoisturisersCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and MoisturisersCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
    ApplicationFaceFaceFace