5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Benchtop / Toaster Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prinettii food dehydrator

Great machine at a very reasonable price, the variable temperature control is a must with these types of machines to be able to dry a large variety of produce. brilliant for jerky, tomatoes, herbs. I would reconmend this machine to anyone who wants an easy to set up, easy to run dehydrator at a small dollar cost.
it just works.

Is someone able to review the Prinretti Food Dehydrator A14K0093 please? Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated thank you. We are looking for a less expensive dehydrator.
This product is exceptionally good value. I have used it for drying chili and also making jerky. works great. The temperature range on the machine is great for all sorts of dehydrating.Hi Scotty, Thank you so much for your help, its great! I ordered the dehydrator a few moments ago and cant wait to get it. Please accept my apology for the delay in my reply I have not accessed my email for several days as I have had to assist family up north prior to and after TC Ita. Thank you again, your time much appreciated.Hi,I just purchased one of these and was wondering what you use on the shelves to avoid small things falling through as I would like to use it for nuts and seeds. I've read baking paper is good? I sort of thought this would defeat the purpose of the air circulating properly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens