Prinetti Schott Glass Kettle

MPN: IA2454

2.1

Sal K.

Sal K.Sydney, NSW

Very bad product . Don't buy it.

I got this kettle heat from Big w befor one week .i was happy coz the item was on special! and when i arrived to home i found out It's leaking and doesn't work probably. I feel very bad

Roz

RozNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick to boil

Quick to boil which is good, but leaks while boiling. Im not over filling either. I like the blue light and jug part made of glass. The taste of water is fine.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for A$49.00.

Completelysweet

CompletelysweetCanberra 2600, ACT

Save your money

While the kettle looks good it started leaking from the bottom from it’s first boil. I took the kettle back to the shop and got a replacement and had the same issue.

I will be taking the kettle back and try another brand. Very disappointing and would not recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$49.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Prinetti Schott Glass Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Looks good, design faults

I bought the 1.7 litre kettle in 2019 for about $50 because I liked the glass. I like its performance in terms of water quality, noise level and speed. The design faults are a lid that doesn't open properly, a slow cut-out after boiling and staining inside that appeared within the first week of purchase. The stain can be removed with citric acid but it comes back. I find water on the counter if I leave it to boil without manually turning it off.

Purchased at IGA for A$50.00.

Sue

I bought the same kettle and have the same problems

I'd just get another kettle.

Its really nice to have but doesn't last long.the clicker to turn on fell out. The lid came off and couldn't go back on. I wont be buying it ever again.
Yes it boils fast and the blue lighting is awesome too though.

Purchased in June 2015 at Big W.

pantaloon72

pantaloon72Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaked

The kettle was quick and quiet. Outside layer was just warm at boiling point. We only use rainwater, and it looks and tastes fine.
After the first month the lid needed to be pried open. But, worse, the kettle leaks round the bottom when it is boiling.
Purchased on-line from BigW.
I phoned the Returns number on the invoice. The person said contact King Billy - the store name on the packaging. But there wasn't a number.

Purchased in May 2019 at BigW for A$49.00.

Babydoll

BabydollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hinge broke lid wont open

After 2 months of use the lid hinge broke. Very poor for a $49 kettle. Have to open lid with fingers which is ill advised when dealing with boiling water.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for A$49.00.

Beanthings

BeanthingsSydney

Great clear kettle for price

Looks great, outside stays cool thanks to plastic outer layer over the glass. Water is clear and tastes good. Blue led light turns on when you switch it on to boil and automatically turns off when boiling has finished. The design is a little clunky compared to more expensive kettles, and has a cheap feel in its components and operation (switch and lid) the concept is great and shape looks good but it lacks finesse. I do like it a lot though and it suits my purpose. Its great being able to see the water boiling, and that the water is so clean before I pour a morning coffee. I like not having to open the kettle to check if it is clean or see the water level. Very affordable clear kettle.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$49.00.

Bob B

Bob BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty lid hinge

We have had our kettle for several years and pleased with its service.
However a few weeks back the hinge broke and the kettle cannot be used as designed.
This has been disappointing as the kettle was looked after.

Purchased in April 2016 for A$30.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Prinetti Schott Glass Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

rustyblue

rustyblueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

so far so good

So far, this Kettle has proved okay - as its clear, you can watch the water boil, (though remember, a watched pot never boils !) is quite quick too. The blue lights when its on, add to the interest !