Pringles

Pringles (page 2 of 9)

Colleen Faed

Colleen FaedPeel, WA

So disappointed

Just not like I remember them. Used to love the taste but now missing something And seem to be thicker And rather like crispy card board.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.50.

Barsha P.

Barsha P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too salty

Pringle’s has always been my go to snacks.. (NOT ANYMORE)

I bought one in August 2020 at Coles and I couldn’t take more than a bite.
It tasted nothing but salty. Thick and yuck.

I’m moving on from Pringle’s, and I have asked the people I know not to try it unless they want to be utterly disappointed as I am.

FIX IT!R

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Cong

Cong

Too Salty

Pringles is my go to chips here and there. I got Chicken salt and Chicken souvlaki to try out since I normally get original. Sweet jesus bananas, they are super salty. Inedible. No flavours can be taste other than salt. Won't buy again. They need to fix this, otherwise its just a matter of time until the end of Pringles.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bonnyrigg woolworth for $2.50.

zurizuri

zurizuri

Small salty imported chips - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Pringles used to be amazing. Now they are small, too salty and not the same texture. AWFUL. And the Pringles sold in Australia are all now made in Malaysia!! WHYYYYYY???? They changed the recipe COMPLETELY and they look lost in the container they have shrunk so much in size. Would give 0/5 if I could. Absolute waste of money. Never again. Wouldn’t even buy them for 20 cents! Think salty cardboard...

Purchased in July 2020 for $4.00.

FredM

FredMSydney, NSW

A disaster

Haven't had Pringle's in a while. Used to love then. Now they are smaller, salty and trickier. Won't buy again.

Purchased in July 2020.

dayglow

dayglowAU

They are like fake now!

Quality has dropped and so will their sales if they don't bring back the real ones. I will not buy these again.

Eina

EinaSydney, NSW

I would rather buy the knockoff

Used to love Pringles before, thinner, crispier, tastier. Since moving the factory to Malaysia the taste and experience is very different. I usually buy the Original flavour and they are smaller, saltier and thicker, quality has changed and yet prices stayed the same. I would rather buy the knockoff. It is cheaper and quality is no different to how they are now. Disappointed, I want the old Pringles back.

Greg Thunders

Greg ThundersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They've changed!!!

First time we got some since they changed them. They still suck.

Smaller, taste like garbage. They used to be a nice treat but they changed the taste.

Purchased in June 2020 at FoodWorks for $2.00.

Saxon Poser

Saxon PoserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought for first time in years. Still suck.

So I bought these today to see if they had improved since manufacturing was moved to Malaysia. Wow I regret it. They still taste like dollar store knock off's, ironically the dollar store knock off's taste better and are bigger. If you want something that tastes decent look at 'The Good Crisp Company'. Better value for money than pringles which taste like garbage now and are still at a hefty price.
I yearn for the Pringles that Americans can still buy.

dahemmi

dahemmiSouth East Queensland, QLD

woooow, they taste so bad now

why is there no flavour other than a hint of something burnt, I don't really care about the size change personally- I'd still eat them if they tasted how they used to but now they're actually vile

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Online for $2.50.

nickgorrell

nickgorrellQLD, 4217

I am stunned at how small these have gone

Bought, opened, horrified at the rip off, done never ever buying Pringle’s again - too many better alternatives

Purchased in April 2020.

Nine L.

Nine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These aren't pringles any more

Since Pringles changed to being manufactured in Malaysia, they just aren't worth eating any more. These days they're like a cheap ripoff that you'd find in a discount store. Strangely enough the home brands you find in supermarkets these days generally surpass genuine Pringles in size, flavour and value for money. One of my favourite snacks is now something I'd never buy again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

mcmonteTasmania, 7248

Sweet and Spicy BBQ

Top of can has a black sash with "Limited Edition Food Truck". Product of Malaysia.
Well, a full-size (134g) can for a buck? I had to try them. The Festive Season, after all!
Aside from being a bit salty, they're otherwise as advertised. Some mild heat and smoky flavour carried by the familiar, texture-less double-curve. Missus also likes them.
I'm betting they'll go well with drinks. Roll on, NYE!

Purchased in December 2019 for $1.00.

mcmonte

Yep. Nice accompaniment with an APA.
Happy New Year!

Georgia

Georgia

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without.

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without. They have great range of flavour with a good amount in each can. They are easy to locate and find in woolworths. I got them half price which was a bonus.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

What has happened to Pringles

I bought sour cream and onion Pringles as I haven't had them for ages and I used to love them. Well they were absolutely disgusting! They seemed powdery and stale. The flavour was awful and they seemed thicker than they used to be . So disappointed , would never buy them again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1.25.

Yeet

YeetNew South Wales

Yikes

Listen, Im a honey mustard Pringles type of girl, but when I saw new! Pringles ~wavy~ applewood smoked cheddar at my local grocery store, I thought hey, lets be spontaneous. However, after one bite of this atrocious chip I wondered how something so strangely unnatural could technically be qualified as food at all. I cannot imagine some Pringles lab taste-tester person would be willing to approve this (snack?) highly enough to be released to a gas station in Alabama, let alone to an entire nation. Shame on this flavor-Id rather suffer from sour cream & onion breath for a whole week than purchase this flavor again. That being said, I will probably eat the remainder of this stack while drunk at some point.

Purchased in October 2019 for $1.50.

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impossible to open without scissors

The packaging is impossible to tear Pringles Multipacks by hand for an Adult let alone a Child, when you find a way in with a knife, there are 10 chips

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Steve H

Steve HSydney, NSW

Sour Cream Pringles cause Ulcers

I used to like Pringle original,
I brought a box of Sour Cream Onion from Costco, 6 bottles last week, (only sour cream onion availble in Costco) The sour cream onion is very very salty.
I decide to share it with 3 of my friends, after that, all of them have month ulcers.
This sour cream product should be banned because it make people sick.

Purchased in September 2019.

Don't buy!!!

Please note: The Pringles can is now only 3/4 full when you open it! They are not stacking the chips in the entire canister. They are charging the same price--but you get less product. What a rip-off! I will not be buying these anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at stop and shop for $1.99.