Pringles

Pringles (page 3 of 9)

Jon

JonNarromine

Canned scam

So I bought a can of pringles today, its been a while and boy do I regret it.

They have shrunk the chips themself but kept them in the same size can, not only that but they taste nowhere near as good as they used to.

No, you're not the only one.

As of recently these chips have complete changed taste, texture, and everything else that used to be good about them.

DO NOT BUY THESE ANYMORE, it wasn't just a one off thing. This is how Pringles taste now, I don't know what happened to them, but clearly they changed something because they are 100% unedible now- writing this review after I just threw out an entire can of them.

Horrible, I have literally never reviewed anything before, let alone food, but after the consistency of how absolutely unedible these have been lately I literally put aside my highschool work to write this.

Lack of flavor

I used to love the pizza flavor but just bought them and all the flavor is gone! The crunch is hard and thick and it taste like a stale potato chip. Ugh sucks i used to love Pringle’s. Never buying again.

Wavy Pringle’s

Bought 2 flavors of the new Pringle’s cheddar and bbq. The cheddar taste like cardboard and were all broken. I don’t mean a couple chips, I mean most of the can were broke.the bbq flavor was hot not really bbq, kinda blah....

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I expect chips, not....

CRUMBS!!!

4 weeks in a row of shopping and have included my favourite snack tubes of Pringles, usually 3 tubes on each occasion.
I can accept a few broken chips in the container, but when there is over HALF of the product broken, just isn’t right!!
9016 0338 4 1404
8327 0338 4 0456
9014 0338 4 2344...purchased 02/04/2019 with all 3 containers nothing but broken chips.!!!

Luka P.

Luka P.Sydney, NSW

The diameter of a Pringles can is way too small.

Alex

Alex

Terrible change

The new pringles leave a bad aftertaste and don't seem worth the unhealthiness of the product at all.

If I'm eating something unhealthy I want it to be tasty, not 'bearable'.

I thought it was me

Chedder pringles taste as if it has bug spray on them. I made myself throw up because I thought maybe they were tempered with. I purchased them and they were sealed. Im slightly scared now.

Carboard flavored disaster

I've never taken the time to write an online review but was so utterly dissipated with the new recipe and crappy texture I had to let you guys know. I will not be buying pringles again, they use to be my favorite chip too. Way to drop the ball guys!

a disgusting product

i bought a box of pringles meat pie flavour ... thy are disgusting ??????? if it because of new management or what ever is your excuse put it right ???? donalddrummond64@yahoo.com..... 0499391253 .... K116316425 BAR CODE .... 8886467109997 ......

kieran

kieran

Pretty bad not as good as they once were

I bought the sour cream and chilli ones I found them to be great. However other times and other flavours have been below average. For 3 dollars a tin is fine I wouldn't pay more for them. There is a hint of a stale flavour to now with hem which they used to never have. Going to Malaysia I don't think have been a wise decision I believe. The quality and size has definitely diminished.

Shocking

Just had pringles for the first time. They are horrible. Taste like stale plastic. Used to look be them what on Earth have they done with the recipe

Davo

DavoSydney

Once you pop you can’t wait to stop.

Wow, when you usually change something you change it for the better, unfortunately this is not the case for the new Pringles.
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Marty

MartyAdelaide

Yeah, nah.

Bought some on half price special after years since trying them last. So disappointing. Lack of flavour for one thing, small size (ok if you have little hands) and a poor texture.

I remember the days of slipping my hand into the tube, pulling out maybe 4 or 5 in a stack, then loading one onto my tongue. I'd let the flavour wash out before chomping with that beautiful crunch. Then repeat.

Now we are sold communion wafers at a higher price than ever before all in the name of profits.

What happened they suck now!!

No flavor and its like they are stale.I think the texture has changed also.It just doesnt seem like the taste of years ago!

Shame really...

Gross. They're made in Malaysia now and totally different size and recipe....tastes like cheap rubbish.

I haven't bought them in years now and won't until they bring back the old pringles. Everyone should do the same.

Make them in the USA!!

Pringles suck now! They were delicious..they're tiny now. And they taste crappy. Will not buy these again!
Pringles were an AMERICAN snack!

Burnt pringle

Ive just bought some Pringles in co op £1.20 they cost me! And I’ve just had a burnt Pringle I am not impressed!!

OMG The Pringles have shrunk dramatically wow. Terrible

I was massively disappointed.
1) there was about 3 inches of empty space inside my large can.
2) The Pringles were about half the size they once were.
3) The flavor of the sour cream is dreadful, not what it once was.....

WOW, WOW, WOW, What has gone on. I think Pringles have employed some special Ph.D. student with this wonderful ideas on how they can enhance the business...... What a joke.....

Annethema

AnnethemaLaunceston, TAS

R.I.P Pringles, your once great product will be missed