Pringles

Pringles (page 4 of 9)

What happened!!??

I love the cheddar cheese pringles but now they are completely awful. There is absolutely no cheese on them anymore! I’m done buying these they taste terrible anymore I’m so used to having cheese all over my lips and hands when I was done now I don’t have a spec. Bring back the old PRINGLES!!!

Mega Stack

I'm only stating the fact that pringles now has a new can that's called the "Mega Stack", which leads people to believe it's more chips because the can is taller...But when you buy them you will see for yourself it's only a taller can and the same amount of chips a the regular size...

What happened?

I used to love pringles, but now they just kinda taste like playdough. What did you do?
I bought a package of my favorite flavour the other day- honey mustard- and they are completely in edible. Please fix whatever you messed up.

Cheddar cheese Pringle

Used to buy all the time. Introduced them to my grandsons and they loved them. Last ones I bought had no cheese flavoring and the kids wouldn’t eat them. Won’t be buying them anymore

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

#Boycott Australian Pringles

New Australian pringles taste like trash (you can tell if you have an Australian packet of pringles because the carton is smaller, the pringles are smaller and they taste horrible compared to the old ones)

Please do not buy them. Ever. Send them a message and make them revert their greedy changes to their product.
What store did you buy this from? (optional)

Needs Work

1. Cheddar and Sour Cream needs more flavoring
2. Extra Hot has the flavor of chili, but the flavor of lime is absent

Rush

RushMelbourne

Omg how much the chip has gone down in size and the amount is ridiculous.

The amount of chips in the tin is not sufficient. The chip has gone down in size prolly will find another chip.

Jon1410

Jon1410Basingstoke

Had really bad taste

Poor flavour and tasted stale just the worst pack pringles I’ve ever had. Please can I have a replacement usually so satisfied

Megan

MeganSydney

Oily and bland

The pringles from the US are fine, the ones made in the Malaysian factories are not worth it. I bought a pack and it tasted like I was drinking straight oil. There was no flavour of the actual chip. These are always on sale at Coles and Woolies, I'm guessing because they can't get anyone who's tried them to buy them. I have seen the American ones at the Reject Shop and some IGAs.

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

Not the Pringles I've always loved!!!

Pringles original used to be my favorite chip, not now, they are bland, no salt and have different texture. Cant they just leave the classics alone? everything is being changed and its a shame, unless they change them back I am now skipping pringles, thanks alot!!!!

No flavor

The last tine i bought the cheddar cheese pringles, there was no flavor on them! I thought maybe it was just the can i bought so I bought some another time and it was the same thing! Very disappointed!!

Perfect

This is about the he ramen noodle Pringles they are so good #newfavoritepringles they are so good ima stock up on them

justjbhere

justjbhere

No Cheddar Cheese Pringles in Australia

As Cheddar Cheese Pringles (the ones from the USA, not the disgusting ones made in Asia) are my favourite all time chip. I am trying to find somewhere online I can buy them. The only site I can find is USAfoods.com.au but they are hopeless as they might only stock them once or twice a year. So if anyone knows of where I can buy the USA made ones, please let me know. Thanks.

Why!!

Cheddar has been my favorite type of Pringle since I started eating them and lately when I bought them they arnt fully covered with cheese!!!!! what the heck!!!

J Fletcher

J FletcherCanberra

An abomination of a Pringle!

Awful taste

I've bought several cheddar cheese flavored and thought maybe it was a bad batch at that store. I was wrong they are awful everywhere. No cheese on them and they taste like they have been sprayed with bug spray.

I hate these

Never buying these again. Why Pringles?? They were so good before. Don’t change something that’s already perfect. So sad because these were my favorite

Bland, weird texture, no flavor.

I bought a can of cheddar and one of pizza. Wow. No flavor on either. The cheddar tasted strangely of onion??? The pizza was just salty. I will not be buying again. Pringles? Your dead to me.

Frank W

Frank WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bring the original Pringles!

I am a big fan of Pringles since little and enjoyed those Pringles from the US over years. But I stopped purchasing your product since you moved your plant to Malaysia. The "new" Pringles are tasteless lack of seasoning. Why we have to eat Pringles from Asia? Leave that to asian and bring back the US one to Australia please.

Leena

LeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I found USA Pringles In Australia!