Pringles

Pringles

You changed it to a disgusting taste

I was in Mexico in December 2020 when I had these and I blamed being there thinking they did something different. Now in March 2021 here in New Orleans, LA the USA, just got a can and they are the same disgusting taste! I can’t believe they are packed in Jackson, TN. These were my beach go to on vacation. I’m throwing them in the trash. Never again.

Purchased in March 2021 for $3.00.

Chase

ChaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everytime they change them they get worse.

Always loved a can of sour cream and onion pringles..
Not anymore.. you now get less than ever, the chips are way smaller and they just taste plain bad.. so salty I couldn’t even eat them. Will never buy again.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles Supermarkets.

If it ain't broke... why the heck did you change it!?

Sour Cream and Chive used to be my guilty pleasure! Glad to see your product doing poorly after years of disregarding customer opinion. Smaller, tasteless, and more expensive - there is now absolutely no reason I would buy these chips over others.

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $4.00.

Nicole

NicoleWheatbelt, WA

Disappointed

Bought sour cream onion what happened?
The size has shrunk no bigger than thumb made thicker so not very nice bring back old design larger thinner crunchy with proper flavoring

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Minz

MinzPerth, WA

Sour Cream and Onion ????????

"New Look Same Crunch" is the BIGGEST load of rubbish I have heard and seen. Complete false advertising. Not only are the crisps even SMALLER and THINNER, they have ZERO taste and flavouring! WHAT AND WHY are you doing this??? There was a definite taste and size change the last review I made, and this time the whole product is completely inferior. I will NEVER buy Pringles again. Such a disappointment and waste of money.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Cassandra

CassandraIllawarra, NSW

Salted Egg Pringles are the worst thing I have ever tasted

Purchased in January 2021 for $3.95.

Super bad

Satay chicken worst chips I've ever had and I liked the lamington flavor chips, weird chemical flavor, chips them self are yuck and have a cardboard sort of texture to them

GeeeeeMan

GeeeeeManCentral West, NSW

Just noticed a bad change in Cheddar Cheese Pringle’s

I noticed a hard crunch change and the flavor is not as good as before in the Cheddar Cheese flavor, literally with in a few months they changed, I won’t buy Pringles anymore

Purchased in December 2020 for $1.50.

narelle.dawsonhumphreys

narelle.dawsonhumphreysWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sour Cream? and ONION Pringles

Zero Stars. I want the old Pringles, the ones that were soft and large and had a lovely sour cream and light onion flavour. The ones you make now are SMALLER, HARDER, and have a very bitter strong onion salt flavour and are very unpalatable...YUCK. I have made the decision to NEVER buy these awful things again until they go back to the way they used to be when they first came out in the '90s. Yes, you can stop once you pop.... now. So stupid. PS. I'm in Australia.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2.50.

Ann S.

Ann S.Queensland

Chicken Satay Pringles

Firstly I agree with everyone else, the new small size is disgusting & the new Chicken Satay taste HORRIBLE. Not chicken and not satay. Will never buy this ripoff product again.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1.99.

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn’t know they made mini Pringles!!!

I haven’t bought Pringles in ages, bought 2 Sour Cream & Onion tubes, opened it and I could not believe how tiny they are now.
What happened to the standard size they used to be?
Really for the price we are paying it’s a joke, unfortunately won’t be buying them again.

Purchased in December 2020 at Gawler.

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

MICROchips

They are packaged large, but look inside and they are MICRO.. SCAM?? i think its bad business.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Taste of cardboard

They must have changed the recipe. Virtually no salt and tasteless. Not like they used to be.

Purchased in November 2020.

Can I give zero stars? They used to be crispy and now they’re full or air and tasteless. Change back or goodbye forever

Quality over quantity. If you don’t change back to how they used to be I won’t ever buy again... just garbage chips these days ... I’ll buy potatoes before I buy your can full of puffed air.
They might as well all be ridges cuz I’ll buy real chips or NOT PRINGLES

Purchased in November 2020 for $4.00.

Never again until it's back to original size.

Very disappointed. I can't fit my hand in the can and have to tip them out and they lose their place in the stack. I want the old ones back or never buying again. NZ (ex) customer

Purchased in October 2020 at Pak n save for $3.00.

Pip

PipSydney, NSW

Change Them Back Right Now

No flavour
Too thick
Way smaller
Ruined my favourite snack

Purchased in October 2020 at IGA.

BBQ Pringle???

I thought I bought regular Pringles in the BBQ. can????The newer usually means better!!! I used to eat a can a day. I've gone to maybe one a month. What went wrong!!?? If it was a money thing I'll gladly pay a few cents more a can to get it right. I think this is the worst change of any changes in the snack world.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1.50.

Dom01

Dom01WELLINGTON

As mentioned by others ...now taste like salty cardboard

Hadn't brought a pack in a while, total disappointment. Taste nothing like original texture and flavour. I imagine is an effort to save on production costs ...bad move Pringles!

Purchased in September 2020 for $2.50.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dropped in size...again

They keep getting smaller! The only way to get good Pringles now (like the originals) is to buy generic branded ones which are normal-sized and much tastier like they were years ago. Sorry Pringles, but you'll have to do a lot better to win your customer base back.

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $1.99.

Pringle you screwed up!

I’m in America and they taste like crap. Pringle’s, is something is not broke, leave it alone! Now Pringle’s taste like cardboard and I AM DONE! Not buying anymore!!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $1.75.