Pringles

Pringles

Lady G.

Lady G.Sydney, NSW

Why??

Original doesn’t mean plain , boring, tasteless!! 20 years ago these were the chip to eat!! Salty, thick, fun! Now they are yawn!! Not going back and yes I can now stop after I pop! Bring back the original recipe! Please

Purchased in February 2021 for $3.00.

Greg Thunders

Greg ThundersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They've changed!!!

kieran

kieran

Pretty bad not as good as they once were

I bought the sour cream and chilli ones I found them to be great. However other times and other flavours have been below average. For 3 dollars a tin is fine I wouldn't pay more for them. There is a hint of a stale flavour to now with hem which they used to never have. Going to Malaysia I don't think have been a wise decision I believe. The quality and size has definitely diminished.

Chips

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

Burnt pringle

Ive just bought some Pringles in co op £1.20 they cost me! And I’ve just had a burnt Pringle I am not impressed!!

Cheddar cheese Pringle

Used to buy all the time. Introduced them to my grandsons and they loved them. Last ones I bought had no cheese flavoring and the kids wouldn’t eat them. Won’t be buying them anymore

Rush

RushMelbourne

Omg how much the chip has gone down in size and the amount is ridiculous.

The amount of chips in the tin is not sufficient. The chip has gone down in size prolly will find another chip.

Bring back the flavor

I lice Pringles, but you all have gotten cheap as hell.. there is no seasoning or bare minimum flavor on your cheese, bbq, or pizza chips. And the sour cream and onion is too damn salty. I live you Pringles but I hate you for this

What happened

Used to taste so good but this so called 'perfect flavour in every bite' line taste like a bad knockoff

Terrible

I used to love the Pringles Original but the so-called new and improved ones are awful. They are smaller, harder and coloured with a horrible, yellow food dye. Won't be buying unless the old ones are brought back.

Chips

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

Rubbish

Why did you have to change the taste? Use to be nice and just right now the taste is over powering and tangy/sweet in some cases, way to strong, can't email you because you need way to much personal information just to contact you, no way do you need house number and address and post code and full name etc etc

new pringles less flavour and less potatoe flavour and crunch

the new pringles basically taste like they are being made of lesser quality.therefore i will be seeking for an alternative

Time to Re-think...

Just bought the new cheesy cheese Pringles..... Epic fail there i'm afraid, the Nacho cheese Pringles tasted 1000x better and the texture was spot on, go back to them (maybe even permanently), also try making all your flavours but with the Nacho styled chips.... And don't cop out on the size either... they may taste better but they were definitely not worth the hike in price. Take care of your customers and we will take care of you, without us you don't exist.

Hopefully this will act as constructive criticism and help to improve your slightly (only slightly) falling standards.

All the best for the future.

Noodle

They taste good

It is good flavour but the design could be better, I think the chip should be turned up side down so the spices can be better.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

I like the mild taste of these chips, they are crunchy, lightly salty and tasty to eat. They taste good eaten on their own and are good if you want something different to snack on.
These are dehydrated potato chips, so for me, they dont taste as oily as regular potato chips. The unique thing about these is that they come in a canister and are all stacked in a single row inside. They come in a variety of flavours and are convenient when travelling because the canister will stop them from breaking.
They are pretty high in fat and I don't have these often at all. These are expensive, but sometimes come on sale in the major shops.