Pringles

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I expect chips, not....

CRUMBS!!!

4 weeks in a row of shopping and have included my favourite snack tubes of Pringles, usually 3 tubes on each occasion.
I can accept a few broken chips in the container, but when there is over HALF of the product broken, just isn’t right!!
9016 0338 4 1404
8327 0338 4 0456
9014 0338 4 2344...purchased 02/04/2019 with all 3 containers nothing but broken chips.!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Mega Stack

I'm only stating the fact that pringles now has a new can that's called the "Mega Stack", which leads people to believe it's more chips because the can is taller...But when you buy them you will see for yourself it's only a taller can and the same amount of chips a the regular size...

Not the same

I have been a pringles chip purchaser for years but for the last year I’ve bought them twice. It’s so sad that they are smaller and the recipie is definitely not the same. Why just why do companies do this........ Change What had always worked. Just craving the good old taste. Please just bring back the old ones. I just can’t buy this product anymore and I know so many other people who feel the same way.

Chips

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

Called Product Quality - formula changed, no longer artificial flavors/colors

Just got off the phone after calling their 800 number listed on the Pringles can. I said I thought I had a bad batch of the Cheddar Cheese because of the lack of flavor and less cheese coating on the chip. She said the change in color and flavor is due to the change in their ingredients - they are no longer using artificial flavors or colors.

What happened to Pringles?

What happened to pringle's? The world renound chip with so much flavour has surcome to cheap and inferior chip being sold under the same name and packaging thinking that nobody would be the wiser. Shame on Pringles for putting profits before quality.

Robertha

RoberthaPerth

Looks different but tastes good

Growing up eating Pringles, the times have changed as the looks of the chips which are smaller and the packaging which are no longer the same but the tastes still remains of this potato chip treat. I just love the barbecue, sour cream and cheese flavours which can be enjoyed while watching TV. My kids love this as snack too. We take them on picnics and road trips and has remained our favourite snacck eversince.

Diameter of cans.

Pringles - Cheeseburger

Great initial taste but a bit weird to eat after a few chips. You can certainly taste a cheeseburger which is amazing.

Kayla

Kayla

Flavour missing! :(

Hi!

I opened a can of salt n vinegar - a flavour I normally get - but there was no flavouring this time :(

It made me sad!

Chips

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

neodymium

neodymiumAU

OK

Pringles are great tasting potato chips that come in a variety of different flavours. The packaging is very good and helps to ensure the chips arrive fresh and in one piece. In terms of flavour, Pringles are above average but nothing special. They usually taste a little too processed for my taste buds and not quite as pleasant as some of the more natural tasting potato chips on the market. The original and sour cream and onion varieties to be my favourite of the Pringles range. Pringles are a great snack to be enjoyed in moderation and worth giving a try.
Nice packaging. Chips are a good size.
Flavour can taste a bit too overprocessed

21sandiee

21sandieeWA, 6021

OK

Overall I wouldn’t buy them every week or month, but on the odd occasion such as a party or gathering. They taste fantastic and are a different option to your regular chips or crisps.
You just can’t stop eating these! They taste amazing. They are so crunchy and tasty, especially with all of the different flavours available. The packaging is very unique too, being in a long cylinder, which makes them stand out a lot more from other brands. I always enjoy a nice pringle every now and then.
I don’t think they are too healthy for you, and they are very expensive. I eat them only on the rare occasion for these reasons.