Pringles

Pringles

Georgia

Georgia

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without.

These pringles are amazing. Couldn't live without. They have great range of flavour with a good amount in each can. They are easy to locate and find in woolworths. I got them half price which was a bonus.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Perfect

This is about the he ramen noodle Pringles they are so good #newfavoritepringles they are so good ima stock up on them

I don't get the hate in the new ones

They're yum! I'm a person with small hands, so for me can size isn't a problem but I can see why it is for others! Overall, new ones are delicous and everyone i know in real life agrees with me!

Chips

Find out how Pringles compares to other Chips

The Real Pringles are out there...

I was extremely fortunate that my daughter noticed the party pack of 6 pringles cans at Costco the other day.
Having heard my complaints about the new "made in Malaysia" chip that is smaller and tastes like cardboard 9an insult, one might say, to the cardboard), she noticed that these are made in the USA - like the can in the header.
So for all you horrified Pringles lovers out there - Costco - it's your only hope.

Callum

CallumMelbourne

The original and best.

Great product that always makes you eat a lot, no problems with any purchases and is always of high quality.

I love Pringles and Cheetos. Junk food at it's best!

I always buy sour cream and onion have tried other kinds, incl. the new cheese, but didn't really like. I agree with some of the complements such as packaging, (great to pack for travel) and complaints (too expensive). AND they have at least some of the basic food groups we all learned about in health class: salt, sugar, artificial color and flavor, fat etc. Ae. super!!

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

yum yum yum!

I've been buying pringles for years, simply because I love the taste. Each product bursts with flavour in your mouth and leaves you wanting to go back for more! The packaging is a little fiddly however as you have to keep on sticking your hand down a narrow tube.
Tasty, addictive
All flavours are a little too salty, and the balance in flavour is a little off.

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's funny because when I think about buying chips I don't even think about pringles however they are one of the tastiest chips around. The main memory I have of Pringles is when my husband and I were overseas we would carry them in our back packs while sight seeing. They come in a tube container so that they don't get crushed while travelling. They come in a few different flavours and tast great.
Great snack that comes in a chip proof container.
If I remember rightly they are a bit on the expensive side.

s_xoxo

s_xoxoAustralia

They're the most addictive chips I've ever tasted! Although they do come in various flavours, my favourite is still the original ones, closely followed by Sour cream and onion (the green tin)
They are the most mouth watering chips I've ever tasted. One side is coated with the flavour and a layer of salt, while the other is unseasoned. They just crumble in your mouth after one crunch. Pringles come in two different sizes- the standard size, and a smaller one which is half its size.
Much too addictive and its almost impossible to fit an adult hand right down the bottom of the tin. They really need to make it wider down the bottom.

Chips