Priority One Plumbing Services

• Rates and Fees

Szusza
Szusza

Scammer company

Overcharged me heaps to install a new hot water tank, quoted $2752. I later found out that the cost of the tank quoted by them was twice the price that the manufacturer quoted. Avoid. They use pressure tactics.

H KD
H KDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammer Company 'Priority 1' continues

This company as you ALL know by now from reading Real Reviews is the worst there is for dishonesty, fraud and scamming using scare tactics. DONT GO NEAR THEM or ever get a false quote for any jobs what so ever.
They are only good at stealing money from you.
They quoted me a Total amount $3,410.00 to replace a cook top. And to replace a stove that was working and still is now.

With an honest company the job was less than $300.00 including a report for the oven working and not dangerous as Priority 1 implied.

Next is step is V-Cat....

Lee
Lee Canberra 2600, ACT

0 Stars. Canberra - Buyer beware, over charge, unresponsive call centre, scammers !

John
JohnKambah 2902, ACT

Rip-off Plumbers

Dibbles
DibblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I read the reviews first!

The reviews are all correct in that he is a total rip off merchant. We were charged $1,200 to unblock a drain. Took less than an hour. Camera was put down the drain then a drain blocker liquid poured down the sink and he left us $1,200 poorer. Have spoken with plumbers since then and been told that is nearly 3 times the normal price. Please trust the reviews and do NOT use this plumber unless you want to be ripped off.

Funny how his google reviews are all positive whereas an independant site like this they are all negative. Guess it shows you who you can trust!

Cjcole
CjcoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely rip-off merchants

Called them round to fix a leaking inlet pipe to house . Charged over $500 just to provide temporary bypass. My error not to ask for a quote before getting them to fix the next day. Charged me another $1600 to renew incomer instead of $600 which would have been a fair price. ( and I dug the trench for him and filled it afterwards.
Don’t call them. Anyone else would be preferable .

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest plumber- Do not use them

Called them to come and replace a leaking hose connecting to.my sink tap. A guy by the name of [name removed] came and looked at it. Said that the tap would need to be replaced. So I trusted him and allowed him to remove replace the tap. Unfortunately I allowed him to look underneath two other sinks and next thing I knew he had replaced 3 taps and hoses. I was busy working from home and didn't realise I was being ripped off. I got charged $1800 for everything. He also took the old taps with him. I called him this morning asking why he took the old taps and if I could have them back. He said that they were in the bin.

Dishonest Service

I required CCTV footage recording of a council asset drain prior to construction. They gave me a verbal quote of the service which included receiving the recording and was told they would send it through that night. Chased up for the recording multiple times for nearly two weeks which now they tell me it is an additional $150 to receive the recording. Awful to see there are tricksters out there taking advantage of people and not being transparent and honest. Have requested a refund which I have received no reply. Extremely disappointing. Save yourself the hassle and find an honest plumber.

Ripped off

Came to fix a leaky tap pipe under house( with easy access). Charged $500 to cap tap ( half hour work- temp fix and had no water for the weekend) and wanted an extra $1500 to come back and fix tap. Got another quote and had a reputable plumber come in and do the whole job for $350 instead of $2k. Spoke to priority plumbing - they said no refund as I had signed an agreement. But I had no idea how much it should cost and was ripped off.

Mark Hodson
Mark HodsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total rip-off merchants. Do not engage their services

The amount we paid in no way reflects a reasonable amount for parts and labour, for the job completed.
The amounts quoted in the invoice were approximately x10 the price of actual parts.
I’m not against paying a fair price for a job completed to our satisfaction, on time, and for the associated parts/ time involved. However, these guys are a blatant rip-off and I would never be recommending their services to anyone.

YAZ
YAZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service, overpriced jobs

The response time was good. Didn't want to proceed until we paid 50% deposit of extremely overpriced job - leaking pipe in laundry. One of the contractors didn't know how to adjust water pressure on the hands free tap, we had to ask him to read the manual. The promised Certificate of Compliance has never arrived, the contractor didn't return calls, their call centre staff didn't want to help with any inquiries and hang up on me. I would NOT recommend their service to anyone.

Sofia M.
Sofia M.

Do not engage them! Horrible service

Scott K
Scott KBruce 2617, ACT

Expensive AF

More than double the price of other plumbing services. They were responsive and come out but the price was simply exorbitant. $3,300 to install a $1,000 hot water service. Avoid.

Trust the reviews!

Mark
Mark

Incompetent or didn't wanna be there

Had my partner call these guys at 9pm on a Sunday due to a pipe leaking in my downstairs ceiling. They proceeded to say it was storm damage, despite upstairs being dry as a bone, and turned water back on ignoring the obvious spraying noise inside the walls and doubling the damage to the house. Then charged me $500 for the privilege. Other plumbers found the pictured leak in 5mins and fixed in under 30mins however the thousands of dollars of damage is still being fixed 2 months on. Avoid at all cost.

ScottR
ScottRasked

You charged $1050 dollars to 'not move' a sink that you made my friends Asian girlfriend to move aside from a outside access drain for a tap, even though she stated it was the toilet that was blocked. Then you used a camera but could not find any problem (even though she stated it was not the storm water pipe, it was the sewage area), You then opened up a 40mm inspection point and then send the camera into the PIPE that was not the problem, She stated it was the area under the toilet where the poo and toilet paper go. He stated he could not access that area, but he could for $4000 dollars and $1000 dollars cheaper if she signed up for the next day. This will NOT be paid, we will be seeking legal guidance and from most of the reviews of your business, you conduct business with no morals and try to take advantage from people who don't deserve it.

Get an answer from our members and Priority One Plumbing Services representatives