Priority One Plumbing Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest plumber- Do not use them

Called them to come and replace a leaking hose connecting to.my sink tap. A guy by the name of [name removed] came and looked at it. Said that the tap would need to be replaced. So I trusted him and allowed him to remove replace the tap. Unfortunately I allowed him to look underneath two other sinks and next thing I knew he had replaced 3 taps and hoses. I was busy working from home and didn't realise I was being ripped off. I got charged $1800 for everything. He also took the old taps with him. I called him this morning asking why he took the old taps and if I could have them back. He said that they were in the bin.

Dishonest Service

I required CCTV footage recording of a council asset drain prior to construction. They gave me a verbal quote of the service which included receiving the recording and was told they would send it through that night. Chased up for the recording multiple times for nearly two weeks which now they tell me it is an additional $150 to receive the recording. Awful to see there are tricksters out there taking advantage of people and not being transparent and honest. Have requested a refund which I have received no reply. Extremely disappointing. Save yourself the hassle and find an honest plumber.

Ripped off

Came to fix a leaky tap pipe under house( with easy access). Charged $500 to cap tap ( half hour work- temp fix and had no water for the weekend) and wanted an extra $1500 to come back and fix tap. Got another quote and had a reputable plumber come in and do the whole job for $350 instead of $2k. Spoke to priority plumbing - they said no refund as I had signed an agreement. But I had no idea how much it should cost and was ripped off.

Mark Hodson

Mark HodsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total rip-off merchants. Do not engage their services

The amount we paid in no way reflects a reasonable amount for parts and labour, for the job completed.
The amounts quoted in the invoice were approximately x10 the price of actual parts.
I’m not against paying a fair price for a job completed to our satisfaction, on time, and for the associated parts/ time involved. However, these guys are a blatant rip-off and I would never be recommending their services to anyone.

YAZ

YAZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service, overpriced jobs

The response time was good. Didn't want to proceed until we paid 50% deposit of extremely overpriced job - leaking pipe in laundry. One of the contractors didn't know how to adjust water pressure on the hands free tap, we had to ask him to read the manual. The promised Certificate of Compliance has never arrived, the contractor didn't return calls, their call centre staff didn't want to help with any inquiries and hang up on me. I would NOT recommend their service to anyone.

Sofia M.

Sofia M.

Do not engage them! Horrible service

Scott K

Scott KBruce 2617, ACT

Expensive AF

More than double the price of other plumbing services. They were responsive and come out but the price was simply exorbitant. $3,300 to install a $1,000 hot water service. Avoid.

Trust the reviews!

Mark

Mark

Incompetent or didn't wanna be there

Had my partner call these guys at 9pm on a Sunday due to a pipe leaking in my downstairs ceiling. They proceeded to say it was storm damage, despite upstairs being dry as a bone, and turned water back on ignoring the obvious spraying noise inside the walls and doubling the damage to the house. Then charged me $500 for the privilege. Other plumbers found the pictured leak in 5mins and fixed in under 30mins however the thousands of dollars of damage is still being fixed 2 months on. Avoid at all cost.

Find out how Priority One Plumbing Services compares to other Plumbers

I would not recommend this company - totally over priced and poor customer service. Would rate lower than one if I could

sandradegiorgio

sandradegiorgioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ruthless

I was taken advantage of and overcharged. I had a roof leaf with the first rain after they did the Capping and Ridging. As you can see from the photos they failed to clean the gutters as they promise to do with their warranty. I now need to pay someone to clean gutters, fix plaster and find where the leak is coming from. I paid $4,100 for the job and another $374 for them to come out and say their job has no faults. They won’t respond to calls or emails. This company should not be operating. They didn’t even paint the roof. Took their money and ran.

felix

felixGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company is not trustworthy

I have booked this company to do the repair. After paid deposit, they didn't show up. Have to call them to arrange another time, after 4 times without showing up, have to cancel the job and ask to refund they refused. Beware this company very

Deceptive practices

When I engaged these guys to fix a leaking bathroom sink hose, they told me the quote was so high ($780) because the parts were expensive. But when I received the breakdown after payment (which you have to ask for) I was charged $320 in labour for just half an hour of work, and a $110 project management fee amongst other unnecessary fees. The parts were only $106! Ridiculously overpriced and deceptive company.

steve

steve

not happy

not happy} installed a new hot water tank which was good but the stupid plumbers disconnected my evaporative cooling system which didn't need to be done . Had to get the evaporative service man out to see that was wrong then we discovered what the plumber had done, emailed the manager to explained, and asked for a refund for the call out fee which i had to pay the evaporative service man. The manger { {refused} not very nice unprofessional should have payed for the call out fee. And also the plumbers took out one brick out of the wall which never got replaced , which now i have to try and fix . people should think twice about this company dont recommend them

Nealryconned

NealryconnedCanberra 2600, ACT

This firm has Doubtful business ethics

Had blocked storm water drains. This company used camera to check and then quoted over $16000 to repair, including no option but to remove several trees, garden furniture and fencing. Nearly fell for it as the job had to be done. But got three other plumbing companies in for independent quotes; they ranged from about $1000 to a maximum of $3,500 dependent on extent of blockage. Went with a genuine skilled plumber who did the job in 3 hours, no damage, for $1,300. ALWAYS CHECK quotes!! This firm claims to have qualified tradies; they are either incompetent or dishonest.

Good Work

We needed an emergency fix for our noisy gas meter. Found Priority one from an newspaper advertisement. Rang the company and the plumber arrived at the property in the afternoon on the same day. After an thorough assessment which lasted an hour the plumber informed me that there was multiple issues and offered me a quote to carry out major work to fix the issue. The price was bit higher than what a one man company would offer, but you get what you pay for. After accepting the quote and making a deposit the plumber ordered the materials. Two plumbers worked together and job was completed the following day.
I would certainly You them again.

Camel

CamelSunnybank Hills

Avoid like the plague

Priority 1 Plumbing Qld - Not a good experience.. Have been left a lot poorer and with a broken toilet. Will need to get another plumber in for toilet. Stay well clear.

JWTCW

JWTCWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company is atrocious: Do Not Employ Them

Meva

MevaChifley 2606, ACT

Is it possible to give a 0 star review?

Absolutely appalling. I had no hot water and the callout took 1.5 hours to quote $3,800 to replace the gas hot water system. I was not happy with the price so I called another plumber. The second plumber took 2 minutes to work out that the system was not broken - it had no gas supply! The second plumber would have charged me $2,000 for the same job if it was required. I then researched more and the going rate was anywhere from $1,800 to $2,200! For a plumber not to check the supply is a pretty big oversight and to try and charge $1,800 more than the market rate is appalling.

I wish I'd read all of these other bad reviews before calling Priority One Plumbing!

Jay H

Jay HVictoria

Job Well Done.

Really happy with the work done.
Would have been a 5 star had the plumber not forgotten his tools behind which made me an hour late for work.
Happy with the company. :-)