Verifiedprixcar.com.au

49% · 148149 · 49%

Jamie
Jamie
PrixCar   DM

Hi Jamie. I'm sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your delivery. I will pass on the feedback to the driver manager. I'm glad to hear the vehicle arrived in good condition for you.

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA2 posts

Very pleased, car came ahead of schedule

I ordered a booking for Perth to Melbourne, I was quoted a 15 day turnaround, however the car luckily came 5 days early with no extra charge to sit at the depot for a few days until I arrived. The tracking was relatively accurate, I had an AirTag aswell to compare. Car was delivered in good condition, only slightly dusty (less than expected). The times I needed to contact support to change stuff they were very accomodating. Pickup from the depot was very easy. Show details ·  1
Tim D
Tim DGippsland, VIC
Mertyl Borous
Mertyl BorousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Damaged our car in transit, driver screwed us by not recording the damage

Delivery driver told us he would record the damage in their system and that when we signed to accept delivery we would get a copy of that damage report emailed to us so we could make a claim for repairs. We signed but driver didn't record the damage as he said he would, so Prixcar wouldn't accept liability as damage was not recorded. We sent CCTV footage of driver pointing and touching the damage proving he knew about the damage, Prixcar then claimed it is 'fair wear & tear'.
Unprofessional, would NOT recommend. Show details
Anna
AnnaO'Connor 2602, ACT4 posts

Many months of delay - false advertising

Our car was picked up in Canberra on the 1st of December and was due for delivery to Darwin on the 3-9th of January. It was then delayed until the 3rd of Feb. Now it has been delayed until the 14th of Feb. So far it has cost our family upwards of $6500 of car rental to survive this period. We are absolutely furious and are demanding compensation.
The car has still not left Adelaide on the 31st of January.
We understand that certain circumstances are out of your control, but there are absolutely no extreme weather events preventing the car's movement from Canberra to Adelaide over the past 2 months.
An absolute joke. Show details
ben x.
ben x.

Excellent service! Couldn’t be happier!

Perth to Adelaide in 6days!
Extremely satisfied with the service, dropped off at the Perth Depo on the 5/01 and picked up from depo in Adelaide on the 11/01. Initially put down an estimated pickup time of the 20th but it arrived more than a week ahead of estimated delivery.
Was able to track the location of the car along the way and called Prix car when I saw it was the vehicle was already in Adelaide.
Staff were really helpful and friendly along the way. Car came in good condition and only needs a small wash.
Overall extremely satisfied and would use again! Show details ·  1
Fairhead
FairheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and quick delivery

Really happy with the level of service and professionalism by the Truganina team Show details ·  1
Amir Z.
Amir Z.Perth, WA2 posts

Say goodbye to your car for a couple of MONTHs with these people

Give these people your car and forget you ever had it!!
25 days since they took are car away and their tracking system shows still another 18 days till we get the car, if you are to believe that to begin with. Do yourselves a favour and get a snail to walk your car to your destination and it will be still faster.

UDATE: As of 20th of Jan the car has still not arrived and there is no solid delivery date yet! Show details

PrixCar   DM

Hi Amir. As this vehicle is arriving by vessel and going to WA unfortunately this does take a little longer than usual. The vehicle does need to go through quarantine once it has arrived. We will keep you updated on its progress.

Maree
Maree2 posts

Smooth process

We needed to move our car from Port Hedland to Adelaide and are happy we chose Prixcar. I was a bit nervous because of the negative reviews, but the whole process was smooth and easy, with frequent text updates. And the car was delivered in Adelaide a few weeks ahead of schedule. Show details ·  1
HQ Beauty Co
HQ Beauty Co

Order 7475565

Prixcar are not to be trusted with their verbal advice. Don't give them your money or your car until they give you all the guarantees in writing. ACCC was happy to take a report about their verbal conduct which I plan to sue them for regarding. They have no empathy or moral compass when dealing with the public so better to book with an honest operator, not Prixcar. Show details
JTR
JTRCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

I’m so outraged

My car was delivered with dents and scrape marks along the roof, presumably from straps, and a gashing, jagged hole on the side of the roof. I can’t believe it. I was not provided a delivery report so was not able to record the damage, yet they are saying they’re not liable because the damage wasn’t noted on the (non-existent?) report.

As if moving from one end of the county to another isn’t stressful enough. My car is sitting in the rain with a hole in the roof. What am I supposed to do??

DON’T USE PRIX CAR. Show details

PrixCar   DM

Good morning. We have investigated the situation and we had emailed the third party that made the booking on 7/12. If you could please get in touch with your representative we can move forward with the claim for you.

Rob M.
Rob M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Never again

The Townsville branch were extremely fussy and tried to fine me for no reason, ended up going through another company who had no issue with my car, Prix car also mixed up quote numbers and gave me private details of someone else and their car transport details, when I informed of what they did wrong they couldn't be bothered apologising for their mistake and stopped all contact with me, how childish! Show details
James
James
  Fair Incentive Verified

Picked car up from agreed location within the estimated pick up time. Car was tracked the entire journey and arrived ahead of schedule. Happily use them again. Show details ·  1
Smithy
Smithy
  Fair Incentive Verified

Simple no fuss car transport

Process was on line and extremely simple to arrange. Cost was excellent and service and communication very easy via sms Show details ·  1
keith
keithPerth, WA

On time, undamaged!

I was nervous using anyone as each carrier had a lot of negative reviews. I took a punt on Prix cars and I have to say I’m very glad I did. Communication was on point, was helpful and pleasant. great job guys and girls. The only thing I had to do was wash my car… poor me haha. Show details ·  1
Stuart E.
Stuart E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Prompt & Reliable vehicle transporters

From booking to delivery this was a prompt service and one of the most competitive prices that I could find. This is my 4th vehicle that Prixcar have collected and delivered fir me Show details ·  1

ranjit s.
ranjit s.

Well managed and above expectations

I was not expecting my car so quick but it was nicely delivered without any damage. Also happy with the price and also keep me updated Show details ·  1
Debbie Lucas
Debbie LucasGippsland, VIC

Used these guys 3 times now. Queensland to country Victoria Highly recommended

Very happy with the timing and delivery of my vehicle Show details ·  1
Adam D.
Adam D.

Helpful, efficient, flexible service

Had two recent dealings with Prixcar's Priority Transport Team - one as a seller of a vehicle interstate, and another as a buyer of a vehicle interstate. Both times the team has been able to adapt and assist with my needs in a timely manner, and has kept me updated each step of the way. The price was also very competitive. Recommended! Show details ·  1
Louisa
LouisaCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
Kmeh7
Kmeh7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
PrixCar   DM

I'm sorry to hear about the issue surrounding your delivery. We're currently looking into this and will have someone reach out to you once we've investigated.

Rory
Rory5 posts

Great except for the extras

Mustang Bullitt..Quoted 11-12 days from Wagga NSW to Maryborough Qld.3 days to Brisbane.. Impressed.. 7 days delivery.. Driver was a nice bloke.. blew a hydraulic hose dropping it off poor bugger.Problem was the extra 300klms on the car from I suspect a weekend joy ride in Brisbane over the weekend. Car was pristine leaving Wagga.. got here.. brake dust over wheels and calipers.. can see where the wipers had been used. At least if the Boss uses it as a weekend joy ride wash it to cover your tracks.Transport was worth 5 stars. Show details
PrixCar   DM

Hi Rory. Can you please email us at claims.department@prixcar.com.au so that we may investigate this for you?

Graham W.
Graham W.
  Fair Incentive Verified

The vehicle was picked up within the specified time and the vehicle report was spot on!
The driver rang with ETA and was right on time.
Jason was very obliging and wasn’t bothered unloading in the rain in the dark.
This is my fourth vehicle that I have had delivered and can highly recommend Prixcar for your next vehicle movement. Show details ·  1
Tony P.
Tony P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

You can,t improve on perfection

Booked door to door car transport and was very happy with the quote, compared to others. Pick up happened next day after booking and delivery to my door took 7 days, others said approximately 21 days. Communication from first contact until delivery was comprehensive. The online tracking information was reassuring as I always knew where my car was located. The car arrived undamaged and I felt it was in safe caring hands. Would definately use this company again. Show details ·  1
Niyaaz H.
Niyaaz H.Sydney, NSW
PrixCar   DM

Hi Niyaaz. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. I've asked for someone from our Perth branch reach out to you regarding this.

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Arrived on Time

When you say goodbye to your car in one state and need it in another on a particular date, you do so with considerable nervousness. When the car arrives exactly on time and in good condition the feeling of relief is wonderful. We have used Prix Car on 2 occasions and each time they have delivered perfectly. Very happy to recommend and will use them again in future Show details ·  1

AlliG
AlliG

Excellent and timely service

We were expecting it to be complicated when we needed to organise transport of a car from WA to NSW. However we found nothing but helpful staff both in WA and Sydney. We were able to drop it off at Perth Airport Depot and pick it up from a regional depot, an easy drive from our home. We would highly recommend Prixcar based on our experience, Show details ·  1
David Zahorodni
David Zahorodni2 posts

Great Service

Service and communication was great. I was informed and kept up to date Show details ·  1
Erik S.
Erik S.Darwin, NT

Reliable service

Booked online, picked up on time and delivered early. Car in good condition Show details ·  1
Oscar Sherlock
Oscar SherlockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Perfect on time and reasonable, delivered on estimated date, picked up on time, highly recommended Show details ·  1
Nadine T.
Nadine T.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Really happy with PrixCar service. Great communication! kept me updated with the locations of my car from Central Queensland to WA. My car arrived on time and delivered with no scratches or dents. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Rohan G.
Rohan G.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great service will use again

Great service will use again always informed of progress of the vehicle transport and bonus best price Show details ·  1
Ian Y.
Ian Y.

Very Pleased with Delivery

PriXCar took care of my vehicle during the long transport journey from TVE to SYD and I was able to track progress at all times. Show details ·  1
成强 苏.
成强 苏.

Perfect service. Highly recommend!

Arrive on time as said. No hassle. Easy communication. Good report. Show details ·  1
sandeep b.
sandeep b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect service from perth to adelaide

Tracking from Perth depot to door delivery was as stated, friendly service Show details ·  1

drunk_lil_peewee
drunk_lil_peeweeDarwin, NT2 posts

Avoid at all costs

Prixcar was subcontracted to move my car. I had to chase them to get any information before the move, even that was hard.

It took 3 weeks to arrive and the new location had no drivers to deliver the vehicle (which was part of the original contract), so i had to get a lift to pick it up.

Drive it home to find they have absolutely fried the clutch and overheated it at some point as the coolant was low (none in the overflow, needed another 1l in the radiator).

Raised it with them and told they aren't liable because reasons, despite the contract stating they were if it was negligence.

They wouldn't accept any evidence that they damaged my car. Show details

John Fox
John FoxTasmania

sound and professional service

had to move a car from burnie to Sydney. The arrangements were easily made and car was moved to Sydney with efficiency Show details ·  1
David T
David TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent service

Hi, I’ve just had a car transported from Darwin to Adelaide with Prixcar. The car arrived in 3 business days, the tracking app works, the staff I dealt with were courteous and competent. A very well run organisation. Congrats and thanks, David. Show details ·  1
Megan
Megan

Fantastic fast service

Prixcar were efficient, friendly and fast. Sent my car from Adelaide to Canberra and the process was seamless. Good price compared to other operators. It's the 2nd time I have used Prixcar and would highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Extra Information